Where do I go...

Ponytail

Yep. My bud Watched a guy on a bike hit a deer. Helped him till Ambulance got there.

Another buddy got hit in the chest with a bat (animal, not baseball). Thought he broke his ribs. Interesting looking bruise though.

Lunch time calls. Need to eat something. Pixie's gonna take some energy.

B

Bruce

oh man, I caught a bird in the chin one day (at an excessive rate of speed I might add) I thought I had been shot, and looked like it too:eek:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Hubby got a bee in his tee-shirt last year and got stung doing about 60mph. :lol: shame on me.....

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by RoseRed
Hubby got a bee in his tee-shirt last year and got stung doing about 60mph. :lol: shame on me.....
:roflmao: I'm telling you laughed! But it reminds me of PB saying that's why he can't put his pager on vibrate cause he thinks he's got a bee in his pocket!:roflmao:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Bruce,

You ever go to Apehangers?
Rose and I went to Apehangers without you on Saturday :neener: Tons of cuties on their HD's, and you missed out on all the fun!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by migtig
:roflmao: I'm telling you laughed! But it reminds me of PB saying that's why he can't put his pager on vibrate cause he thinks he's got a bee in his pocket!:roflmao:
:lmao: What funnier is at the bar, go into the bathroom and page him leaving the bar phone number. He can't figure it out because no one used the phone to call him! :roflmao: :lmao: :roflmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Rose and I went to Apehangers without you on Saturday :neener: Tons of cuties on their HD's, and you missed out on all the fun!
Like the hottie with the black hair I almost crashed into. :yum:

SxyPrincess

Did you run into ET, Earl and the rest of his gang?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Like the hottie with the black hair I almost crashed into. :yum:
He was trying to get you to run into him! You are just too darn agile, and ducked out of the way. Bummer.

Ponytail

that sucks!!!

I thoughh I had a bee in my shirt once. First time riding with cell phone on vibrate though. :eek: No joke.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Did you run into ET, Earl and the rest of his gang?
Nope. We were there early (around 3ish right Rose?) after the Memorial Run there was a benefit dinner at Ape's.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Ponytail
that sucks!!!

I thoughh I had a bee in my shirt once. First time riding with cell phone on vibrate though. :eek: No joke.
It sure did, he had a huge welt. But the fun part is me on the back trying to get his shirt untucked as fast as I could without him crashing at the same time.

What's for lunch?

B

Bruce

Not very often Sxy, but I seem to know most everyone who does :cheers: I'm not much for drinking when I'm on the bike. Anytime you would like to ride down there tho, just let me know.

SxyPrincess

Nope. We were there early (around 3ish right Rose?) after the Memorial Run there was a benefit dinner at Ape's.
I heard they had something going on, and when I passed by there around 11-ish (am), the parking lot was packed! I decided to stay home and order movies on DirecTV. :biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Yep. Left the cemetery at 3.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
:barf: but maybe better than Slim Fast. :lol:
Still on that Rose? Yuck! I like eating with Rooster - only other person who eats more and messier than me! :lmao: Makes me look down right mannerly. :biggrin: