Where do I go...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by migtig
Still on that Rose? Yuck! I like eating with Rooster - only other person who eats more and messier than me! :lmao: Makes me look down right mannerly. :biggrin:
:roflmao: Question is, who can inhale that food quicker? :lmao:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by RoseRed
:roflmao: Question is, who can inhale that food quicker? :lmao:
I dunno know...you have a good inhale time when hungry. Otherwise you just daintly pick! :razz:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by migtig
I dunno know...you have a good inhale time when hungry. Otherwise you just daintly pick! :razz:
You should see me when no one is around. Drink out of the carton, eat out of the ice cream box, spoonfuls of peanut butter.... :lmao:

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
I've had very good results with D&G Kustom on Rt 5 in Ltown, next to Griffin Carpet. 301-475-3808 :clap: :clap:

Ponytail

Originally posted by FancyBelle
I've had very good results with D&G Kustom on Rt 5 in Ltown, next to Griffin Carpet. 301-475-3808 :clap: :clap:

Any pictures of there work by any chance?

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Sorry, no, but I have had a lot of "different" jobs done by him. Boat cover repairs, headliners, seat repairs. Always happy with the work, and if it wasn't right, he'll make it right...... Nice eye candy too! YumYum.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Sorry, no, but I have had a lot of "different" jobs done by him. Boat cover repairs, headliners, seat repairs. Always happy with the work, and if it wasn't right, he'll make it right...... Nice eye candy too! YumYum.
Sounds like you are tearing things up just to go check him out! :lmao: You sound like me!:wink:

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Every chance I get!!!:yum: :yum: :yum: I almost wrecked last week watching him walk across the parking lot. Light was red but I didn't even notice!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Every chance I get!!!:yum: :yum: :yum: I almost wrecked last week watching him walk across the parking lot. Light was red but I didn't even notice!

I'm going there! :biggrin:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by Athena1078
I will come too.. I have lots of things ripped up thanks to the dog....
My pup only likes to chew firewood...:ohwell: Athena, could I borrow yours for a day or two? :biggrin: