where do the Brotha's hang out?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I believe the term is actually mud shark, and that's not very nice.... :lol:
1. mud shark - a big fat white chic that goes out lookin for black men to ride. "That ho over there is a mud shark. "by orenthal james simpson :killingme

2. mud shark - A white woman (typically bleached-blonde, overweight and trashy)who almost exclusivly dates black men. "We don't stand a chance here Dude, this place is full of mud sharks."
by Lamont

3. mud shark - A white chick that goes lookin for some black meat.
"that white girl with tito is a mudshark."

Last edited:

starsmom

white women wants to meet some nice black men. 32-40yrs. old

Since no one here is really answering the question,only making a mockery I will tell you. First,go to Food Lion in the square. Hang around outside for a bit,wearing requisite large earrings,and a t-shirt that says "Baby Girl". It's cold,so don't forget the Roca Wear jacket,and the Baby Phat purse. Now,pull out that yellow WIC folder and head inside. Chew gum loudly,and if you see any other white chicks in there,loudly say "She thank she cute" and suck your teeth. Lastly,grab one of your children,and say "Trayvon,go Tylenol,Dayquaium,and them,and get yo asses up here". If at this point a black man has not stepped forward,give up. Head to Essex south. Repeat. If nothing,head to Wildewood,get you a white boy with a good job,and call it a day!:killingme

DISCLAIMER: I'm just being a jerk. I'm not a racist.

starsmom

Since no one here is really answering the question,only making a mockery I will tell you. First,go to Food Lion in the square. Hang around outside for a bit,wearing requisite large earrings,and a t-shirt that says "Baby Girl". It's cold,so don't forget the Roca Wear jacket,and the Baby Phat purse. Now,pull out that yellow WIC folder and head inside. Chew gum loudly,and if you see any other white chicks in there,loudly say "She thank she cute" and suck your teeth. Lastly,grab one of your children,and say "Trayvon,go Tylenol,Dayquaium,and them,and get yo asses up here". If at this point a black man has not stepped forward,give up. Head to Essex south. Repeat. If nothing,head to Wildewood,get you a white boy with a good job,and call it a day!:killingme

DISCLAIMER: I'm just being a jerk. I'm not a racist.

BTW,I was married to a black man. We had a child together and all I want to say is there is a big difference between women like the OP who troll around bottom feeding,welfare check in hand,and women who like who they like,regardless of color. That said,how did she post so much,I thought the library limits computer time?

T

toppick08

BTW,I was married to a black man. We had a child together and all I want to say is there is a big difference between women like the OP who troll around bottom feeding,welfare check in hand,and women who like who they like,regardless of color. That said,how did she post so much,I thought the library limits computer time?

Did he do oral on you ?

starsmom

:lmao:

You had a minority, for sure.........:killingme

You know,I have heard that a lot about black men,and it just is not true. From personal experience - and this is just my opinion - black men and hispanic men are more into satifying their partner. White men have always seemed selfish and rushed. The question is Toppick,are YOU are minority?:whistle:

T

toppick08

You know,I have heard that a lot about black men,and it just is not true. From personal experience - and this is just my opinion - black men and hispanic men are more into satifying their partner. White men have always seemed selfish and rushed. The question is Toppick,are YOU are minority?:whistle:

:bs:

:wink:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

:yeahthat: :shrug:

I think it is just the personality of the person in general, not really the color that matters. Obviously the colors all have their own distinct personality traits that are prominent, but there are always exceptions. On one hand, you may have a self-righteous black man, whose only goal is to get what he wants. On the OTHER hand, you have white men like toppick and myself, who are comfortable in their own-selves and whose main goal is to please the woman by any means necessary. :wink:

starsmom

:yeahthat: :shrug:

I think it is just the personality of the person in general, not really the color that matters. Obviously the colors all have their own distinct personality traits that are prominent, but there are always exceptions. On one hand, you may have a self-righteous black man, whose only goal is to get what he wants. On the OTHER hand, you have white men like toppick and myself, who are comfortable in their own-selves and whose main goal is to please the woman by any means necessary. :wink:

I say,put your money where your d*ck is! Prove it!:yahoo::lmao: