where do the Brotha's hang out?

E

(((echo)))

Im not real sure about the name of the place...but if you go down great mills rd. there will be a motel on your left hand side next to a liquor store.....try there :yay:

K

Kain99

I suspect this thread will be deleted just like the first one... Very sad people... Very sad! :smack:

fumanfyter

Im not real sure about the name of the place...but if you go down great mills rd. there will be a motel on your left hand side next to a liquor store.....try there :yay:

lol that should be a great place to meet the kind of men she's lookin for :killingme o and by the way its A&E i believe...and no i haven't been there!!!

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Eh, what the hell, I'll bite.

They hangin in the barns of the 7th district. :shrug:

(it's a joke for the self righteous with their head up their ass)

10:56........where do the Brotha's hang out? Thats kinda funny and you will need this green to counteract all the red your gonna get

Oh btw I am not going to be down there next weekend.I am going to Martinsville:otter:

I mentioned the detention center in the other thread... how about the unemployment office as well :shrug:

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
white women wants to meet some nice black men. 32-40yrs. old

This is "stupid" thread.... I'm not trying to be mean here, but you asked for it.....

How can you be blind? There are black people all over the county (mostly on Great Mills Road). You can find them at McKay's, Foodlion, liqiuor (spelling?) stores, seedy hotels, Burger King, Roses', trailer parks, etc. all over the Great Mills Road.

Also, you can drive up to Baltimore City where there are million of black people.

trilogy

This is "stupid" thread.... I'm not trying to be mean here, but you asked for it.....

How can you be blind? There are black people all over the county (mostly on Great Mills Road). You can find them at McKay's, Foodlion, liqiuor (spelling?) stores, seedy hotels, Burger King, Roses', trailer parks, etc. all over the Great Mills Road.

Also, you can drive up to Baltimore City where there are million of black people.

HAVE A LITTLE GREEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!