Where do you meet good, married couples around Southern Maryland?

henckal

My husband and I are wanting to meet some new married people in SoMd. It seems like most our age are not married, or totally into the party scene.

Are the married people, who go out to dinner, and drink hiding somewhere we don't know? :razz:

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
henckal said:
My husband and I are wanting to meet some new married people in SoMd. It seems like most our age are not married, or totally into the party scene.

Are the married people, who go out to dinner, and drink hiding somewhere we don't know? :razz:

You're not looking for swingers are you? :shocking:

lovinmaryland

Tinkerbell said:
You're not looking for swingers are you? :shocking:

you are killing me here :killingme ha ha ha ha ha ha

what if she is looking for swingers? :shrug: this thread may have gotten a whole lot more interesting :getdown:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
lovinmaryland said:
you are killing me here :killingme ha ha ha ha ha ha

what if she is looking for swingers? :shrug: this thread may have gotten a whole lot more interesting :getdown:
Thats why I suggested the Jeepin thread

C-Murda

henckal said:

I like to get my drink on and my smoke on and when I iz lucky I take home a little somethin to poke on. you can holla at me over at Cadillac Jacks ya errrd me. I will be up in that joint wif my ho nomoney.