Where do you meet good, married couples around Southern Maryland?

jenbengen

Watch it
henckal said:
My husband and I are wanting to meet some new married people in SoMd. It seems like most our age are not married, or totally into the party scene.

Are the married people, who go out to dinner, and drink hiding somewhere we don't know? :razz:

church :howdy:

jetmonkey

henckal said:
My husband and I are wanting to meet some new married people in SoMd. It seems like most our age are not married, or totally into the party scene.

Are the married people, who go out to dinner, and drink hiding somewhere we don't know? :razz:
Where do you draw the line between drinking and partying?

male20674

MArried couples

henckal said:

Don't married couples hang out at places like Lowe's? lol :lmao:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Saw a sign at near Carabbas across from the waldorf mall for Married couple bible study.....

I still think you would be more entertained by doing a search for jeepin :lmao:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
male20674 said:
Don't married couples hang out at places like Lowe's? lol :lmao:

No, that's where us workaholic, DIY'ers, hang out. And for the record, Lowe's return policy on women sucks :ohwell:

B

Bronwyn

We've met some couples at the park where our kids play. All those adults, just standing around... eventually a conversation is going to start, and sometimes we see the same people there on a regular basis.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Chain729 said:
No, that's where us workaholic, DIY'ers, hang out. And for the record, Lowe's return policy on women sucks :ohwell:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Chain729 again.

OK....now that is just funny :lmao: