Where do you play poker ??

60 Minute Man

Try these.

:larry:
Thanatos said:
Just curious as to where everyone likes to play and why.... :nomoney:

FOP. VFW. ELKS and the Fleet. All run a great tournament and the peeps that show are all good folks. Except the ones caught cheating or making an ass of themselves, then it's "walk the plank" for them. In other words "don't come back". I think the FOP is the best game for the buck $25 on Friday's and they get 50-60 players. Run great by the tournament directors, friendly people. That's just my opinion. If you enjoy NL Texas Hold'em tournaments, give em all a try.

C ya at the tables.

nanstime

itsbob said:
ABC Liquors..

you can Liquor in the Front, and Poker in the Rear..
NOW you can come over and clean my monitor and my carpet from me spitting red koolaid all over :killingme

G

Gemmi

Neptunes has poker and also the Orioles Nest in Callaway.

Thanatos

60 Minute Man said:
:larry:

FOP. VFW. ELKS and the Fleet. All run a great tournament and the peeps that show are all good folks. Except the ones caught cheating or making an ass of themselves, then it's "walk the plank" for them. In other words "don't come back". I think the FOP is the best game for the buck $25 on Friday's and they get 50-60 players. Run great by the tournament directors, friendly people. That's just my opinion. If you enjoy NL Texas Hold'em tournaments, give em all a try.

C ya at the tables.

:yeahthat:

5thstreet

Poker

What a suckup! I hope to play on a table with you and take all your $$$$. :huggy: Only kidding, partly. Have not tried the new place yet in Callaway.

5thstreet

Southern Belle said:
I play at the FOP. Great place and great people. Don't call me when I bet because I never bluff. :lmao:
You must not be a real good player then if you don't bluff. Unless you are bluffing now!!

60 Minute Man

Southern Belle--------nl hold'em is all about bluffing/position----better learn how.
Now you owe me $20 for that quick lesson... : )

Southern Belle

60 Minute Man said:
Southern Belle--------nl hold'em is all about bluffing/position----better learn how.
Now you owe me $20 for that quick lesson... : )

Just call me and i'll take more then $20 from you. :lmao:

Southern Belle

5thstreet said:
What a suckup! I hope to play on a table with you and take all your $$$$. :huggy: Only kidding, partly. Have not tried the new place yet in Callaway.

Maybe you should play there sometime. My best friend told me it was easy money, she cleaned up at the tables one night.

:jameo: