Where do you play poker ??

5thstreet

Richard Cranium said:
Sure, buddy, but if you win too much we're not inviting you back.

That's o.k. I only need the the one time to take all your money. Trust me, you don't want to play with me after I leave you with nothing. :wench: :razz:

Richard Cranium

5thstreet said:
That's o.k. I only need the the one time to take all your money. Trust me, you don't want to play with me after I leave you with nothing. :wench: :razz:

If I bet my wife, will you take her too??

If so... 2 7 os I'm all in and folding :yay:

G

Gemmi

Thanatos said:
I haven't played at either... why are those better than say The Elks, or VFW, ot the FOP ?

I don't know that they are better. My husband plays at all of these places. Just thought I would mention them in case others were interested.

5thstreet

Question???

What ideas would you like to see added to some of these poker places? An example would be different tournaments, games, limits. Just a thought!

60 Minute Man

5thstreet said:
What ideas would you like to see added to some of these poker places? An example would be different tournaments, games, limits. Just a thought!

TOPLESS DANCERS WOULD BE NICE A NICE ADDITION! :larry:

Thanatos

Richard Cranium said:
Women have an advantage over men at the tables. They've spent their entire lives lying. It's in their genes.

Do you have no life ???? I started this thread as a way for Southern Marylanders to share where the good poker places are... your innuendos and snide remarks are unwanted and tasteless... :eyebrow: