Where does one go in LaPlata

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Casey Jones is nice and they have outside seating. You could also hit Gilligans or Cap't Billy's in Popes Creek, which is about a 20-minute drive from La Plata. Both sit on the Potomac.

Branbee02

...to catch up with a friend, maybe a drink or two, nothing too fancy/noisy.

Thanks! :howdy:

Arizona Pizza's bar is nice and not really all that noisy except on saturday's when they do Karaoke. But Casey Jones has half price draft beer on wednesday's and it's not usually busy then.

dn0121

OH OH OH I love Gilligans!!! You can sit right on the beach and talk :) SWEET

where is this at? I need to expand my bar experience, even though I hate driving that far when going to a bar.

edit: Wait I bet I could google it!

kelb

art imitating life
where is this at? I need to expand my bar experience, even though I hate driving that far when going to a bar.

edit: Wait I bet I could google it!

I'm not one of those mean people who say.. "try google" but I think its in Popes creek. Im really bad with directions so you are going to have to GOOGLE it LMAO!

lovinmaryland

Casey Jones is nice and they have outside seating. You could also hit Gilligans or Cap't Billy's in Popes Creek, which is about a 20-minute drive from La Plata. Both sit on the Potomac.

I have never been for just drinks (only dinner) is the atmospere the same in the bar area as the dining room? Some of us girls from the gym are going there this weekend for drinks... they are tired of St marys county can you believe that :drama:

I have never been for just drinks (only dinner) is the atmospere the same in the bar area as the dining room? Some of us girls from the gym are going there this weekend for drinks... they are tired of St marys county can you believe that :drama:

The left side (bar side) is MUCH more laid back than the restaurant side (right side). You can sit inside or outside and it is not loud inside. Crowd always seem great and you can still order bar-type food like the Green Turtle.

We like it.

dn0121

I'm not one of those mean people who say.. "try google" but I think its in Popes creek. Im really bad with directions so you are going to have to GOOGLE it LMAO!

LOL my edit was in case LusbyMom read it, she likes to tease!