Where does one go?

cathleen805

So where does one go to meet nice people and make some girl friends (not in a sexual way!)? I'm 24 and all I ever do is work and then go home. I need some friends!

sunflower

Loving My Life...
Wirelessly posted (SCH-U350/1.0 NetFront/3.0.22.2.18 (GUI) MMP/2.0)

We have some great people on here!

Black-Francis

I`m not a SMIB, no way, God forbid!. u listen to some of that zoo crew there, u may wish u never asked some of them what`s to do there.
u may be in for a rude awakening real quick, & a surprise 4 sure. I`m the 1 they bash, and not a 1 of them know who I am. & I mean No1.

Enjoy your time there Good Luck. They`ll try to test you, just lettin u know upfront.

:doh: :stalker: :doh:

cathleen805

Cathleen, what do you like to do?

Um...I'm not even sure anymore, to be honest. I dont have any hobbies or anything. I like to shop lol. I moved here with my husband almost 2 1/2 years ago, and all I ever do is work and then come home and do nothing.

I`m not a SMIB, no way, God forbid!. u listen to some of that zoo crew there, u may wish u never asked some of them what`s to do there.
u may be in for a rude awakening real quick, & a surprise 4 sure. I`m the 1 they bash, and not a 1 of them know who I am. & I mean No1.

Enjoy your time there Good Luck. They`ll try to test you, just lettin u know upfront.

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to warn me of here...but thanks, I think lol.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
So where does one go to meet nice people and make some girl friends (not in a sexual way!)? I'm 24 and all I ever do is work and then go home. I need some friends!

:howdy:

I know exactly what you mean! I go to work, then home to my cats..most of my friends from high school/college have kids and can't hang out as much..finding girls with something going for them is becoming more difficult now that I am out of college.

jules12

:howdy:

I know exactly what you mean! I go to work, then home to my cats..most of my friends from high school/college have kids and can't hang out as much..finding girls with something going for them is becoming more difficult now that I am out of college.

Ditto :howdy:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to warn me of here...but thanks, I think lol.

He's warning you to stay in school and away from drugs.:lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He's warning you to stay in school and away from drugs.:lol:

:lol:

Why don't all you young gals get together for lunch or something? That's how most of us met each other - just had lunch or met up for dinner, picked who we liked, kicked the rest to the curb, and here we are :cheers:

Beta84

They're out to get us
Damn good question!

Just stay away from Lance, Toppick and of course Mojo....... and maybe even Beta.....:yay:
:buttkick:

bastard. :lmao:

she did say girl friends ya know, you mentioned only guys! and no i'm not leaving you a funny remark to that :lalala: