Where is the safest place...

basher

LEET
to live in this world?

So many natural disasters such as earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, cyclones, ..., terrorist attacks, crime, wars, etc. in the world. Where can I live and not worry about dying unless my health goes bad?

slotted

to live in this world?

So many natural disasters such as earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, cyclones, ..., terrorist attacks, crime, wars, etc. in the world. Where can I live and not worry about dying unless my health goes bad?

A bubble.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
to live in this world?

Is there such a place. :confused:

Pete

Repete
to live in this world?

Avera Georgia :yay: Never had a fire, flood, earthquake, locust swarm, epidemic or plane crash, terrorist attack, plague, tornado or bra mishap.

basher

LEET
....oh i forgot bad (somd) drivers, diseases, and deadly animals and bugs....
where can i get one of these BuBBles?

Pete

Repete
any water in it?

I assume so. I crawled up it to paint my initials with a can of Rustoleum when I was 11 but decided leaving proof I did it was not smart. I also heard a voice in my head saying "Don't do it, you would be like JPC". At the time it was a mystery what that meant but now I know. :yay:

Pete

Repete
....oh i forgot bad (somd) drivers, diseases, and deadly animals and bugs....
where can i get one of these BuBBles?

More reasons to move to Avera. The speed limit on the one road through town is 35, most of the people drive way under that, there are rattle snakes but they are rarely deadly and gnats, the official City of Avera insect are hugely annoying but not deadly.

basher

LEET
More reasons to move to Avera. The speed limit on the one road through town is 35, most of the people drive way under that, there are rattle snakes but they are rarely deadly and gnats, the official City of Avera insect are hugely annoying but not deadly.

somd is actually a great place to live (excluding the Park, Great Mills, and Waldorf)
the only time I was actually afraid for my life was during Hurricane Isabelle, it was a Tropical Rainstorm when it reached us, but a huge tree fell near our aparment and our power was out for a couple of days....and we were out of bread and milk :yikes:

Pete

Repete
somd is actually a great place to live (excluding the Park, Great Mills, and Waldorf)
the only time I was actually afraid for my life was during Hurricane Isabelle, it was a Tropical Rainstorm when it reached us, but a huge tree fell near our aparment and our power was out for a couple of days....and we were out of bread and milk :yikes:

Another reason to move to Avera, the per capita income for a family is like $30K. If you make $50K you can lord over the poor effers and be the "rich person" :yay: