Where the dogs at?

SoMDGirl42

If you know that I know exactly what you meant why did you feel the need to tell me the obvious, not to bring a bunch of strange men to my home to get laid...but while a girl needs to get laid that doesn't mean it will be with multiple people or even anytime in the near future.

That's the whole dating thing, meeting people, getting to know them before they introduce their snake to your kitty. I just like to know who the manhos are so I don't even waste a millisecond on them.

If they had their penis prior to puberty, they are or have all been manhos. If they aquired the penis after puberty, they are just hos.

S

shiki

Good grief!
:shortbus: :dork: :drama: :stupidassthreadalert:
:shutup:

I see this thread has brought out the :stupidassthreadalerters:

Why is it there is always some douche who has to come into a thread and dump a huge turd in it, not adding anything but the stench of their own :Imagiantbyatchness:

K

kris31280

There's 49 of them in Lexington Park :lmao:

It's a good read, if nothing else.

K

kris31280

You should add that dude from American Idol to the list :lmao:
Maybe I should add you to the list... inviting me over and asking me to bring whipped cream, only to use it all on the dog :mad:

S

shiki

Maybe I should add you to the list... inviting me over and asking me to bring whipped cream, only to use it all on the dog :mad:
that's f'd up! The ladies of southern Md definitely need to be warned about that type of thing.

S

shiki

And we interrupted her “look at me – I am looking to get laid thread.

Damn us to hell! :whip:
I am sorry you are so unapologetically stupid. This thread has nothing to do with me getting laid, it's a thread about a website...maybe some remedial reading classes would help...but i doubt it.

additionally who is this we you speak of? Your mpds giving you trouble again?