Where the dogs at?

Pandora

I am sorry you are so unapologetically stupid. This thread has nothing to do with me getting laid, it's a thread about a website...maybe some remedial reading classes would help...but i doubt it.

additionally who is this we you speak of? Your mpds giving you trouble again?

well he dumped me but yes. A girl still needs to get laid tho.

Yeah, guess it doesn't. :bigwhoop:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I am sorry you are so unapologetically stupid. This thread has nothing to do with me getting laid, it's a thread about a website...maybe some remedial reading classes would help...but i doubt it.

additionally who is this we you speak of? Your mpds giving you trouble again?
Well, the way it was posted - perhaps the way the words were used - made it appear as if you were looking for "dogs" instead of looking to avoid "dogs".

Regardless, my comments were out of surprise that you would already be on the dating scene. You had seemed pretty heartbroken about the end of your marriage in earlier threads, and I thought your focus would be more on comforting the children and plodding through the legalities of separation and impending divorce.

S

shiki

My cousin told me about this site DontDateHimGirl.com - Empowered and Informed Love, Dating, Marriage and Relationship Advice for Women
because her brother was on here and he is a hot mess. Now that I'm out on the dating scene I was intrigued so I checked it out. I looked up lusby and only a few guys showed up. It was very informative but I know there's got to be way more dogs in lusby than that.

So ladies, where the dogs at?

Well, the way it was posted - perhaps the way the words were used - made it appear as if you were looking for "dogs" instead of looking to avoid "dogs".

Regardless, my comments were out of surprise that you would already be on the dating scene. You had seemed pretty heartbroken about the end of your marriage in earlier threads, and I thought your focus would be more on comforting the children and plodding through the legalities of separation and impending divorce.

Why in the hell would anyone look for guys to date on a website called "don't date him girl". ? Why would I want to date a guy who is a dog?...WTF?

And I am heartbroken...my life is complicated and complex...just reading a few posts gives you no real insight into who I am or my situation. Right now my kids are spending their summer with family members...I am dealing with my legal situation. But being heartbroken I don't want to just stay inside and cry every day.

If I was trying to get laid I'd be getting laid. I amuse myself on the forums, cuz to me that's what forums are for. Not for hooking up with dudes, I can do that in person. Stop taking this #### so seriously people!

SShewbert

What love is all about
I searched for Lexington Park and only came up with one that shares his residence in Baltimore. What did I do wrong?