Where to store Wedding Dress???? HELP!

JLS

My wife rented hers (her idea, dont call me a cheap SOB) anyway it was a beautiful expensive dress that we did not have to buy.

Her thinking was why spend all that money that you will only use once.

Her enaligy was buying a wedding dress is like buying Limo, why?

I had heard of renting a dress, but didn't know where to go for that.. and really - not being a petite lady - I'm sure it would've been hard to find a bigger sized dress.. most dress places carry some but not alot of bigger sized dresses.. knowing they cut them smaller anyway!?!?

sockgirl77

I had heard of renting a dress, but didn't know where to go for that.. and really - not being a petite lady - I'm sure it would've been hard to find a bigger sized dress.. most dress places carry some but not alot of bigger sized dresses.. knowing they cut them smaller anyway!?!?

When I once thought of remarrying I went to David's for their big sale. There were a ton of "bigger" dresses on the rack for less than $100. They were pretty nice for leftover dresses. :yay:

JLS

He got remarried on the anniversary of our divorce which just happened to fall on the day before our wedding anniversary. His wife is gonna be pissed when she figures this one out. Who wants to share their wedding day with that? :lmao:

Wow!!!!

JLS

When I once thought of remarrying I went to David's for their big sale. There were a ton of "bigger" dresses on the rack for less than $100. They were pretty nice for leftover dresses. :yay:

Really? I went to David's and didn't really find too much.. went on a bad day probably but I did buy a pair of shoes from them that were on sale that I actually wore on my wedding day..

M

Mousebaby

He got remarried on the anniversary of our divorce which just happened to fall on the day before our wedding anniversary. His wife is gonna be pissed when she figures this one out. Who wants to share their wedding day with that? :lmao:

Oh that's just wrong! I would yank his :gossip: off and beat him with it if it were me! :lmao: