Which begs the question...

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Pete said:
No not really :confused: It seems simple flirty banter has been twisted into some story of me in hot pursuit of the poon.
:roflmao: Yea, okay! :roflmao:

Oh how I wish I kept YIM archived so I could refresh your gingko-craving memory. :lmao:

Pete

Repete
crabcake said:
:roflmao: Yea, okay! :roflmao:

Oh how I wish I kept YIM archived so I could refresh your gingko-craving memory. :lmao:
Oh don't get me wrong, I would have hit it if offered, I am sure I would have regretted it, but I would have hit it none the less. I even might have been interested slightly but it was not like I was going to the ends of the earth in hot pursuit, calls, flowers, a ukelele in the driveway at midnight. It was merely a possible target of opportunity. I usually shop around for chics that are not that stunning or remarkable because of self esteem issues I have :lol:. Hottie chics who have it together scare me. I have to say the dirty talk on YM messenger might have caused me to draw the wrong conclusion. It was all so confusing. :bawl:

H

HollowSoul

sorry....i just have to post this..

(grey)Which begs the question... 07-20-2005 02:14 PM Sounds like me to you are pissed because u didn't get a good bye fukc from crabcake

to whom it may concern.......who said i didn't :really:

crabcake

Pete said:
Oh don't get me wrong, I would have hit it if offered, I am sure I would have regretted it, but I would have hit it none the less. I even might have been interested slightly but it was not like I was going to the ends of the earth in hot pursuit, calls, flowers, a ukelele in the driveway at midnight. It was merely a possible target of opportunity. I usually shop around for chics that are not that stunning or remarkable because of self esteem issues I have :lol:. Hottie chics who have it together scare me. I have to say the dirty talk on YM messenger might have caused me to draw the wrong conclusion. It was all so confusing. :bawl:
Can we get another dose of those meltdown pills for the patient, stat! :jet:

crabcake

HollowSoul said:
(grey)Which begs the question... 07-20-2005 02:14 PM Sounds like me to you are pissed because u didn't get a good bye fukc from crabcake

:tantrum: Great! Now vrai's gonna go ahead and change those t-shirts back. :ohwell:

Jameo

What?!
HollowSoul said:

U want drama? Your about to fukcing get it!

Pete

Repete
crabcake said:
Can we get another dose of those meltdown pills for the patient, stat! :jet:
It's ok, sometime when you are back around we can sit down and have a beer together and laugh about it all. :yay: