Which begs the question...

H

HollowSoul

Pete said:
Ahhh the “I wouldn’t date you so you are 2nd rate and I am going to use it as a crutch when I feel like being a biatch ploy. I am hurt :bawl: You mean the Demolition Derby, the milkshakes at Berts several times, the touching moments at the soccer field, the time you showed me your boobs at the pool party, the NASCAR night at my house were all a cheap ploy to pizz off Tater? I feel so used :bawl: You seem to be cooter-centric, the all alluring crabcake. I suggest you get over yourself. I am here to suggest that if you didn't have a cooter there would be a bounty on your head like the rest of the varmints.

How many other ways can you work it into unrelated topics that I never banged you?
sounds to me like someone is wishing their ship didn't set sail without them

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
cattitude said:
Well...so what about those t-shirts?
I didn't bang Crabcake
and all I got was this lousy t-shirt :mad:

Print on transfer paper and iron on your favorite t-shirt. Works on white only.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Pete said:
With all your experience......probably not.
Gee, Pete, what next? Gonna put paste in my ponytails? Yo Momma jokes? Gonna pull my seat out from under me when I sit down? :duh:

Get a better game, and you'll have the answer to your "why don't I get poon like :gossip:" question. :poorbaby:

H

HollowSoul

crabcake said:
Gee, Pete, what next? Gonna put paste in my ponytails? Yo Momma jokes? Gonna pull my seat out from under me when I sit down? :duh:

Get a better game, and you'll have the answer to your "why don't I get poon like :gossip:" question. :poorbaby:
i don't get poon like :gossip: either :ohwell:
hey :gossip:...wanna go golfn' :shrug:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
Everyone hear that?

Pete didn't bang Crabcake

Now that that's settled....
I wanna hear more about how they touched each other at the soccer field! :snacks:

Pete

Repete
crabcake said:

Whats good for the goose
crabcake said:
I don't think I missed much. :shrug:
Is good for the gander.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
K_Jo said:
I wanna hear more about how they touched each other at the soccer field! :snacks:
:yeahthat: So far as I recall, DQ was finishing up cheerleading at a game, Pete came over, said Boy was playing soccer on the next field over, so we went over, watched a few minutes, then left for lunch at Berts. :shrug:

But I don't recall it being "touching" in any way. :ohwell:

H

HollowSoul

Pete said:
Ahhh the “I wouldn’t date you so you are 2nd rate and I am going to use it as a crutch when I feel like being a biatch ploy. I am hurt :bawl: You mean the Demolition Derby, the milkshakes at Berts several times, the touching moments at the soccer field, the time you showed me your boobs at the pool party, the NASCAR night at my house were all a cheap ploy to pizz off Tater? I feel so used :bawl: You seem to be cooter-centric, the all alluring crabcake. I suggest you get over yourself. I am here to suggest that if you didn't have a cooter there would be a bounty on your head like the rest of the varmints.

How many other ways can you work it into unrelated topics that I never banged you?
actually...come to think of it.......YEAH I DID READ IT RIGHT....

Pete

Repete
crabcake said:
:yeahthat: So far as I recall, DQ was finishing up cheerleading at a game, Pete came over, said Boy was playing soccer on the next field over, so we went over, watched a few minutes, then left for lunch at Berts. :shrug:

But I don't recall it being "touching" in any way. :ohwell:
That is correct, no touchie, never any touchie.

rack'm

Jaded
K_Jo said:

It seems it was only touching moments at the soccer field for Pete, CC wasn't touched by his revelations. :shrug:

Pete

Repete
K_Jo said:
But it would have been "bad touch," right? :throwmeabone:
No not really :confused: It seems simple flirty banter has been twisted into some story of me in hot pursuit of the poon. It's ok, the list of chic who wouldn't, wont, or never will bang me, is long and distinguished, no particular one is special.

Last edited: