Which would you rather have? Part II

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Yes, but how do you get to the "between the sheets" part without conversation? Are you gonna use smoke signals or carrier pigeons with notes? :shrug:

:lol: they're not deaf or completely non-verbal. I just have zero interest in the intellect type. Usually I can just chatter on and on about everyday stuff and they're happy to sit there and pretend to listen bc I made them an awesome dinner :shrug:

sockgirl77

:lol: they're not deaf or completely non-verbal. I just have zero interest in the intellect type. Usually I can just chatter on and on about everyday stuff and they're happy to sit there and pretend to listen bc I made them an awesome dinner :shrug:

:lmao: My mother tells me that my fiance and I are like Phil and Miss Kay.

KDENISE977

:lmao: so basically your dream guy is Forrest Gump who is smokin in the sack !!!!

Pete

Repete

You can cook?

luvmygdaughters

Having had "talented in bed" and "Great Conversationalist" I would definitely go with great conversationalist. More entertaining and lasts longer.