Which would you rather have?

SG_Player1974

Beauty....

Because when I was single.... I NEVER said to myself "WOW.... I bet she has a fantastic MIND!" or "WOW... I bet she is really SMART!" :killingme

EVERYONE wants the beauty. It is ONLY when they decide that they want something permanent does the BRAINS part become important!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Beauty....

Because when I was single.... I NEVER said to myself "WOW.... I bet she has a fantastic MIND!" or "WOW... I bet she is really SMART!" :killingme

EVERYONE wants the beauty. It is ONLY when they decide that they want something permanent does the BRAINS part become important!

An honest man. My god.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Beauty....

Couldn't disagree more. Brains always impressed and attracted me. Dumb, vacuous, has always turned me off. Beauty alone might last a date. Maybe.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Couldn't disagree more. Brains always impressed and attracted me. Dumb, vacuous, has always turned me off. Beauty alone might last a date. Maybe.

Ah, but:

The scenario was Janet Reno at one end of the bar, and Kim Kardashian at the other end. Who do you think the guys will be making a beeline for? Do you think a man would even approach Janet to find out that she's intelligent?

Had I shown up for our, your and my, first date looking like Janet Reno I'm am positive - positive! - that you would have chewed your arm off and changed your phone number. Perhaps canceled not only your AOL account, but the whole entire internet. Or maybe you'd have sat through lunch with me and we'd have had a wonkfest, but I highly doubt we'd have been sucking fact on the dock that afternoon.