White House on edge: 'We are kind of helpless'

Sapidus

That stuff rots your brain. We've had a few trolls come through here that used that one all the time and they are all gone now. Proofs.

More petty name calling from you once someone proves you wrong. You contribute nothing to any conversation. You are like the school yard bully's weak friend trying to get a jab in. Pathetic.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
More petty name calling from you once someone proves you wrong. You contribute nothing to any conversation. You are like the school yard bully's weak friend trying to get a jab in. Pathetic.

See? Your meltdown has already progressed. Shame..you had such potential. ;-)

And besides, chances of you proving me or anyone else "wrong" are slim and none, sport.

black dog

Free America
That stuff rots your brain. We've had a few trolls come through here that used that one all the time and they are all gone now. Proofs.

Speaking of gone, where's Larry? I see the boss lady cut him off at the knees and after a short rebuttal he's been gone.. Like a fart in the wind.....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Speaking of gone, where's Larry? I see the boss lady cut him off at the knees and after a short rebuttal he's been gone.. Like a fart in the wind.....

Wait..Larry might be sappipuss? You know..I've never seen the two of them in the same room together. Hmmmm......

PsyOps

Pixelated
yep, Obama didn't salute properly, he bowed to a foriegn offical, he said you didn't build that, and any number of other things the somd.com braintrust was OUTRAGED about during the obama years.

Because "You didn't build that" is patently false, that's why.

Of course, there were right wingers taking to the streets in protest and violence, destroying cities over it too. I remember that real well. :sarcasm:

PsyOps

Pixelated
the birthers took that shiat all the way to SCOTUS. EVEN the sitting POTUS had his tiny hands in being a birther. thats more than a couple of blog entries

You're really comparing a lawsuit that went to the SCOTUS to protests that resulted in all-out violence and destruction of cities, where people actually got injured?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Like it was yesterday.

Comparing what 'birthers' and Tea Party folks did in response to Obama's actions to what the left is doing in response to what Trump has done (simply getting elected for crying out loud) is just bizarre and delusional.

Midnightrider

You're really comparing a lawsuit that went to the SCOTUS to protests that resulted in all-out violence and destruction of cities, where people actually got injured?

You seem to have gotten sucked into a strawman. I never compared riots and court cases. The comparison was impeachment of trump and birtherism. If you can't see the parrallel I can't help you.

But since you guys are stuck on riots. When was the last riot to get trump out of office? How many people were involoved?

Midnightrider

Comparing what 'birthers' and Tea Party folks did in response to Obama's actions to what the left is doing in response to what Trump has done (simply getting elected for crying out loud) is just bizarre and delusional.

Help me understand, how were the birthers Obamas fault?