Who do you call?

sm8

We have a black snake that is over 6' long. One evening I noticed it out the kitchen window draped across the Honeysuckle vine covered fence. At first I thought it was the water hose and asked the kids what they were doing with it draped over the fence out back. Of course everyone denied it so I was headed out to clean it up myself when I realized what it was. He is big enough he can have that fence LOL

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
We have a few poisonous variety snakes here so I just leave them alone especially after last year and a baby copperhead was near my apartment. I took my dressage crop and flicked it at him to go away. Only found out afterwards that it was 1. a copperhead and 2. if I got bit babies have way more venom.

I worry more about the alligators.

PeoplesElbow

When a 5' black snake decides to take up residence on the porch...he's getting evicted. Not harmed...but definitely evicted. ;-)

At its request I drove a squirrel to the walmart parking lot once. I don't know why but he declined the ride back.

luvmygdaughters

I just got a call from the Leonardtown Commissioners office. They have located the owner of the home in South Carolina, they called her, left a voicemail and sent her an email. Now waiting to hear a response from her. I told them that I had contacted her by facebook messenger and she hasn't replied. I think she said she has 72 hours to respond.

Pete

Repete
I just got a call from the Leonardtown Commissioners office. They have located the owner of the home in South Carolina, they called her, left a voicemail and sent her an email. Now waiting to hear a response from her. I told them that I had contacted her by facebook messenger and she hasn't replied. I think she said she has 72 hours to respond.

What response are you looking for? Landlords control the property but not what ever animal decides to slither onto it.

luvmygdaughters

What response are you looking for? Landlords control the property but not what ever animal decides to slither onto it.
72 hours to cut the grass. I know she cant control what goes onto it. However, she doesn't have to invite them by having grass and weeds over a foot long next to my house. She knew when her tenants moved out, she would need someone to maintain the property since she lives in SC. She should have made these arrangements when she was up here two months ago.

Pete

Repete
72 hours to cut the grass. I know she cant control what goes onto it. However, she doesn't have to invite them by having grass and weeds over a foot long next to my house. She knew when her tenants moved out, she would need someone to maintain the property since she lives in SC. She should have made these arrangements when she was up here two months ago.

Gotcha!