• Man

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Woman

Votes: 49 84.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
Third scenario: wife cheats, wife leaves. Wife gets divorce, marries boyfriend, and gets every cent she can scrounge from ex husband. Husband gets the mortgage, bills, college tuition, etc. and of course husband doesn't get alimony. That's only for the women. Kids stay with father. And no child support payments for the ex wife. Welcome to the wonderful world of divorce.

4th scenario: Husband cheats, husband leaves - sets up love nest with girlfriend. Wife stays with kids, uses every cent she has to hang on to house for 6 months, husband won't consider selling because he has somewhere to live - loses it to foreclosure - finally turns husband over to Child Support Enforcement because he hasn't paid anything. Husband makes threats. Welcome to the wonderful world of divorce. P.S. Wife has no boyfriend for a long time. Too busy with kids and trying to survive!

SoMDGirl42

I said men because I think that it is initiated as soon as one of the spouses breaks the trust between the two.
so, It might be the woman that files the papers first, but that is only a reaction to whatever was done (jumping the fence) by the man.

make any sense to you?

:yay: :yeahthat: That's what happened in my senario.