• Man

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Woman

Votes: 49 84.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
can you be more specific. My ex initiated the seperation. But when a year was up I filed for Divorce right away so she would have to get her own health insurance. just the vindictive part of me:evil:

Dougie,
If you are gonna talk shiat at least tell a good one.:smack: I know and you know that you filed for divorce because your ex was engaged to someone else after only knowing them or 2.5 months. How well did that work out?:popcorn:

W

wkndbeacher

I quess screwing a chic on the Keller bus would initiate a divorce:whistle:...its always the men that cant keep it in their pants.

WOW, do I sound bitter.......NOT~!

OUCH, I take it you ve had a bad experience

Novus Collectus

I quess screwing a chic on the Keller bus would initiate a divorce:whistle:...its always the men that cant keep it in their pants.

WOW, do I sound bitter.......NOT~!
I don't know the stats, but I have seen a few divorces initiated by the woman because she found someone better.
Some women are just not happy and their attentions will start to wander. They may not think it cheating though because they probably intend to marry the newly found man.
It seems as if for the man it is usually about getting laid because of troubles in the marriage, and for the woman it is usually about getting a new companion because of marital troubles. Both are extramarital affairs, so one is not morally superior to the other IMO.

Just the impression I get from people I know that have been divorced or seen get a divorce.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
NOT TRUE AT ALL!!!

GUYs KNOW ITS CHEAPER TO KEEP HER:smack:

:yeahthat:

I hated getting raped by the system. Wife walks away, gets custody of one of two kids, abandons the kid, and I end up paying for child support for a kid I have until I got to Maryland. I didn't file, she did.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
IMHO, the reason is that men typically have much more to lose in a divorse.

Yeah, that they do. Usually they lose their kids, their home, and a good portion of their pay for a dang long time. I've known a lot of good men whose wives have strayed. The military was hard on marriages but usually it was women who just got bored and started playing around while hubby was deployed.

ImnoMensa

Perhaps at one time 25 years ago men were more promiscuous, but I believe today it is about even or maybe leaning towards the female getting hot in the pants or perhaps jusy unhappy with what she has and looking for more..

Whatever the truth , it takes two to have sex, even if that sex is same sex. Plenty of that gong around too.i

H

HouseCat

Definitely women. If we're not getting married and expecting everything to be a fairy tale, then we're hooking up with the biggest, cheating loser of a bum we can find. I blame it on lack of education about realistic relationship issues myself.
Most gals are raised that way... look for a husband and set up house. We're less of a woman or an old maid if we aren't married and have kids.
Pfft!! Bunch of hooey all that is today!

SamSpade

IMHO, the reason is that men typically have much more to lose in a divorse.

That's pretty much how I see it too.

Two scenarios - husband doesn't have sex with wife, cheats on wife, she throws his lying butt out, gets the house, the kids, child support, possibly alimony - he gets to eke out a living in an apartment eating cat food where he rarely gets to see his kids and mom tells them all he's a bum. Life pretty much sucks for him.

Second scenario - she doesn't have sex with him, cheats on him, initiates a divorce, he loses the house, the kids, has to pay child support, possibly alimony - he gets to eke out a living in an apartment eating cat food where he rarely gets to see his kids and mom tells them all he's a bum. She on the other hand has her boyfriend move in with her. He still isn't having sex with his wife, but at least she has a boyfriend - whom he's partially *supporting*.

Did I miss anything? No, they don't initiate divorce. It might suck sometimes for the women, but it *always* sucks for the guy no matter who's to blame.

Vince

It might suck sometimes for the women, but it *always* sucks for the guy no matter who's to blame.
Third scenario: wife cheats, wife leaves. Wife gets divorce, marries boyfriend, and gets every cent she can scrounge from ex husband. Husband gets the mortgage, bills, college tuition, etc. and of course husband doesn't get alimony. That's only for the women. Kids stay with father. And no child support payments required from the ex wife. Welcome to the wonderful world of divorce.

Last edited: