Who is showing where this season?

Eventer29

What shows are yall going to? I think I will be taking the kids to Columbia for their hunter jumper shows, SMHA and MSA for Jumpers and maybe a few hunter classes. Might also take some of my lil ones to SMHa and maybe even Mounted wanderers if we are free. Will probably also ride in/take kids to a couple starter trials and the Marlborough recognised horse trial.
Anyone going to any "big shows"? I'm hoping to go to the HITS Culpeper show for a week maybe in August.
Of course I wont make it to all of the shows I'd like to. If only money grew on trees!

devinej

ooohhh can you tell me about the starter trials and any other horse trials you know of in the area?? i'd love to do some of those...
will probaby be doing jumpers at MSA, SMHA, possibly kids in the hunters there and at AMIT, possibly dressage at Begin Again.
anyone know of any hunter paces or paper chases?? i sure do love those...
Any other hunter or jumper shows i should be aware of?

i would love to go to culpeper if i have some more $$$$ i showed my horse there a couple years ago in the M and S jumpers. that was fun! prize almost paid for my entries hahaha. how far is that from here? st.marys

Sparks

Devine - I think there's a Jumper Derby at Rosaryville March 22nd, also a hunter pace at Dodon April 20th.

I'll probably just do some baby hunter classes at SMHA and maybe MSA. I'm not interested in going too far with diesel being 3.70 a gallon right now. :nomoney: I'm sure it will only get higher this summer.

Eventer29

can I get some info on the Jumper derby? and the hunter pace at Dodon?
There is a starter horse trial in early june at Rosaryville. Check out Welcome to the MCTA for other starter and rec horse trials.

Eventer29

ooohh the jumper derby looks like fun! I remember hearing about it last year but I wasnt able to go. Maybe this year though!

IntegritysDream

Julie are you up for the next AMIT show? I still owe you $$ and i still need to get my bag of treats and brushes outta your trailer!! Boy timing was so perfect sunday, got there, got tacked up went right into schooling and showed and we were done.. no waiting at the trailer!!

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
well ummm im not into the english like yall but...
im planning to go to MSA,SMHA,MW, NNHPC, IBRA , and maybe some NBHA. I want to go to j bar w ranch rodeos, and red man ranch. also i want to go to some trail rides this year, Flare seems to run better when she goes on a nice long trail ride a week before. Im going to a couple super shows for barrels...
and of coarse all the 4h shows!!!! And hopefully Mom will start doing barrels again, so she wont just be running me, but herself too. I hope to see yall at the local shows:howdy:.

devinej

probably I.D. for the next amit show - do you know when it is?
feel free to grab you stuff out of my trailer any time. and ride my pony any time this week too if you want.

devinej

Check this out !!!! FUN!!!

3rd Annual Marlborough Jumper Derby!

March 22, 2008

The Marlborough Jumper Derby is composed of a jumper style course with
cross-country obstacles and elements with optimum time. Four height levels
are offered, with two different courses per height. The first course (A) will be
considered the warm-up course. The second course (B) will be the judged
course.

10 a.m. 12” - 18”, untimed, no drop.
11 a.m. 2’ – 2’3, 350 meters per minute, drop optional
1 p.m 2’3” – 2’7”, 350 meters per minute, drop optional
3 p.m. 2’9” – 3’, 400 meters per minute, drop required

Competitors may repeat either course as many times as desired. This is a
fundraiser for the Marlborough Horse Trials Schooling Field!

Entry $15 per course

Food provided by Griller Extraordinaire: Ray Wheeler
Drinks available

For more info call Janice Binkley-Cole 443-336-7662
Ray and Beth Wheeler 410-353-6877

Directions to Rosaryville State Park:
From Rt 301 South, Entrance on Rt 301 South (on right) just past Osborne
Road. From Rt 301 North, Go through Marlton Avenue light, and turn left
through median before Osborne road

Marlborough Horse Trials

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
My plan right now is to do some of the Culpepper shows, and maybe a few at PGEC.

What division are you going in?

I'm planning on doing MSA & SMHA. I'd like to maybe get to a WBTA, HCHSA, or BCHSA show. Howard County Horse Show Assoc. has Eighteen shows to choose from http://www.hchsa.net/Schedule2008.htm at some very nice farms. Baltimore County Horse Show Association has Sixteen shows for the show year Baltimore County Horse Show Association. The Washington Bridle Trails only have Three shows in their series, but they are normally very well run and competitive WBTA Events. Depending on who might be ready a Rated show in Maryland or Virginia is possible. :cartwheel:cartwheel:cartwheel

Hope to meet more forum peeps at the shows this year. :howdy:

spellbound

What division are you going in?

I don't have many options as far as divisions go. I'll be looking at the Level 1-3 classes. He cannot go much higher than that at his age. I am sure those classes will be huge, but that is ok.
I have someone in mind to show him in the Children's/Adult, but I have to see first if she will be able to afford it, and if she'll have time.

IntegritysDream

Devine:
Next one is april 6th. And okie dokie depending on how this week goes, like when jenna is out or w.e, if i go there ill hop on her! Wonder if we should do jumper derby 18inchs untimed with indy for laughs and giggles hahahahahahha..

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I don't have many options as far as divisions go. I'll be looking at the Level 1-3 classes. He cannot go much higher than that at his age. I am sure those classes will be huge, but that is ok.
I have someone in mind to show him in the Children's/Adult, but I have to see first if she will be able to afford it, and if she'll have time.

:cartwheel Let me know when those class will be. I'd love to come and be in the cheering section!!! :yahoo::starcat: What about the Equitations?