Who is showing where this season?

JayBee

Attachments

• JB3.JPG
    JB3.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 82

devinej

internship...ahh who knows...i didn't get the job i just applied for...booo...find me one in florida

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Homework puts me to sleep!:snooze: Good night all. Congrats on your new horse. He/she looks like a real cute jumper.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Whats with the fake ribbon?? I dont think you would be in an eq final with no coat on. JMO.

It is photoshopped. If you look closely not a very good one at that. The photos are not merged very well, the horse has 3 front legs, and the ribbon looks completely fake.

tallyhoe

i could do a better photoshop than that. who are you trying to be? steel a real picture. that way your horse will have the correct number of legs.

Duckz

Saturday April 12 is Full Moon Farm's PipeOpener:

"WHAT IS IT? It is an unjudged, but safety monitored ‘u-pick it' cross-country course. You may go individually or in a small group, if you think your horse may need a lead. No more than 3 horses will be assigned to a starting time. The course will be marked and it must be ridden in the order it is marked. It is strongly recommended you walk it the day before or the day of to plan your strategy! The jumps will be flagged, just like in a horse trials and you will be eliminated for jumping fences the wrong way, either in warm-up or on course.
This is an excellent schooling opportunity to get your horse out in a relaxed, yet structured activity!"

Basically a structured schooling day. FMF apparently requires proof of Rhino vaccination within 90 days of bringing your horse on the farm, so keep that in mind. Full Moon Farm

I've never been, but I've heard they have a really nice cross country course.

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
I've never been, but I've heard they have a really nice cross country course

I've never been to their peipopeners, but I have been to some of their events. The course is okay with lots of hills, and their prizes are decent too. :yay:
Keep in mind that is far away though, and if you don't know where you're going it's easy to get lost!