Who is showing where this season?

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I have someone in mind to show him in the Children's/Adult, but I have to see first if she will be able to afford it, and if she'll have time.

:eyebrow: Children's/Adult would be able to show in the Equitation. :confused: I'm so confused. :jameo: I'm glad he is doing well and you will be able to show him this year. :cartwheel Anyway, just let me know when and where so I can cheer whoever on. :yahoo:

spellbound

:eyebrow: Children's/Adult would be able to show in the Equitation. :confused: I'm so confused. :jameo: I'm glad he is doing well and you will be able to show him this year. :cartwheel Anyway, just let me know when and where so I can cheer whoever on. :yahoo:

I thought you were asking me if I'd go in Equitation.
He's not suitable for Equitation at all anyway.

Duckz

Hey Devine :howdy: I've got my eventer friends keeping me in the loop on local horse trials, as soon as we find a trailer Lincoln and I will be up for some of the lower level stuff. Usually the hunter paces happen in the fall, but I'll let you know if I hear of anything fun coming up!

devinej

yay horse shows! i can't wait.
i'm all energized, just got some good sounding news about a new job/internship nearby.

hey maybe we can get Te going so he can hang out at some shows this summer since you'll be so close to them!!

Duckz - if i take all the dividers out of my trailer, he'll fit in mine hehehehe i have a 4 horse goose neck

Duckz

devine -- we got a trailer today!! :yahoo: Bad news (good news?) is that Cox trailers has it, and they're replacing the floors and doing some minor repairs before we can take it...sooooo I don't think I'll have it in time for the jumper derby. If you have space in your trailer for Mr. Fatty on Saturday I'll buy you some gas! :roflmao:

devinej

awesome!!
most recently i have a 16.2or 3 hand horse in there and he fit fine. your big boy might have to duck a little...
i think i'm the only one going, with 1 or 2 ponies

Duckz

awesome!!
most recently i have a 16.2or 3 hand horse in there and he fit fine. your big boy might have to duck a little...
i think i'm the only one going, with 1 or 2 ponies

Nice!! I'll drop you a line later this week...

Btw, apparently Dover is sponsoring the classes and you get a $25 gift certificate if you win :)