Who needs $900 - $1000

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Need two minis picked up in OH 45346 and a small horse picked up in SC 20578 all 3 need to come to Southern MD St Marys Co...any takers??

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Pasofever said:
Need two minis picked up in OH 45346 and a small horse picked up in SC 20578 all 3 need to come to Southern MD St Marys Co...any takers??
If they can fit in a motorcycle trailer I'll do it!!

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Pasofever said:

I'll be going to ohio in two weeks, but staying on the eastern side...the place listed is almost in Indiana. :jameo:

mingiz

Horse Poor
How do you get your self into these situations :popcorn: I picked up Fat pony in the Columbus area that was a 9hr haul empty...But she was worth it.. :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
covekat said:
send me more info, like when, and where exactly, may be able to help you...

When like YESTERDAY...

My haul Windsor SC 29856

Another persons request (she is in St Marys too) New Madison OH 45346 (not sure if she has paid for the animals and is ready TODAY or not...Mine is paid for and READY NOW!!!

Mingiz I had a hauler...Giddyup Go Horse transport..I even have a sighned contract..he was to be here by today..his office phone is disconected now..along with all 3 cell phones..He told me monday to Fed Ex the money to SC for the horse he would be there Tues or Wed..I have not heard from him at all since Monday...NO emails and his temp cell # he gave me goes straight to voice mail and he is not returning calls..worst time I have ever had with a hauler...WORST

Animals4Life

Pasofever said:
When like YESTERDAY...

My haul Windsor SC 29856

Another persons request (she is in St Marys too) New Madison OH 45346 (not sure if she has paid for the animals and is ready TODAY or not...Mine is paid for and READY NOW!!!

Mini's have not yet been paid for because of the long haul but can do so at a moment's notice if someone is willing to haul them. Thanks.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Animals4Life said:
Pasofever said:
When like YESTERDAY...

My haul Windsor SC 29856

Mini's have not yet been paid for because of the long haul but can do so at a moment's notice if someone is willing to haul them. Thanks.

Yeah you can do an overnight MO for $17....so that is NO biggie..Wish us both luck..got your numbers...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Animals4Life said:
Pasofever said:
When like YESTERDAY...

My haul Windsor SC 29856

Got you set up for next week..go pay for them...$550 shipping....will call ya..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
SouthernMdRocks said:
Pasofever said:
Sorry to hear things haven't worked out yet. I did stop by that fellows place to ask him if he was interested yesterday, no one was home.

OH I am worked out now..Got it done for $325...and hers for $550 so we got the deal done for $875 cheaper then expected I am VERY Happy