Who was there and who wasn't?

Whether you remember it or not, were you there?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

sockgirl77

wow...

there were alot of ppl that went that i didn't meet. or atleast i don't remember meeting them. :lol:

sockgirl77

Sharon said:
That's your own fault :poolfool: I saw you. :neener:
damn. i remember hearing your name. just don't think that i was introduced. :lowalcoholtolerance: and omg, i shot like shiat all night.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Mikeinsmd said:
He might be good lookin but he aint too smart if he was wearin a jacket hot as it was...... :lmao:
I wear a jacket too, and as long as I'm moving, feels like I'm wearing a t-shirt.. Gotta love technology!!

Last edited:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Mikeinsmd said:
He might be good lookin but he aint too smart if he was wearin a jacket hot as it was...... :lmao:
Ballistic nylon mesh :yay: roadrash protection and max airflow. Actually cooler than nothing, kind of like wearing shade.

Mikeinsmd

aps45819 said:
Ballistic nylon mesh :yay: roadrash protection and max airflow. Actually cooler than nothing, kind of like wearing shade.
See, I learn this stuff AFTER I sell my bike.... :bonk:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
aps45819 said:
Ed Zachary.. and if you have the $$$ you can get leather mesh, or Kevlar Mesh..

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
baileydog said:
Missed it. Prior plans. Maybe next time. Glad you all had a blast.

I posted the above and am I missing something? Was I rude or mean? I dont think so. Wishing you all a great time and some sh!t for brains comes along and gives me red and says "DONT BOTHER". And too chicken sh!t to sign it. Now I ask you, was that very nice. Its a wonder anyone showed up with those kind of rude people there. I certainly hope that those who did show up were treated better. I just thought it would be nice to meet some of you. :cheers: