Who was there and who wasn't?

Whether you remember it or not, were you there?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

mAlice

professional daydreamer
baileydog said:
Its a wonder anyone showed up with those kind of rude people there. I certainly hope that those who did show up were treated better. I just thought it would be nice to meet some of you. :cheers:

I think I was the only rude person there, besides cattitude.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
baileydog said:
I posted the above and am I missing something? Was I rude or mean? I dont think so. Wishing you all a great time and some sh!t for brains comes along and gives me red and says "DONT BOTHER". And too chicken sh!t to sign it. Now I ask you, was that very nice. Its a wonder anyone showed up with those kind of rude people there. I certainly hope that those who did show up were treated better. I just thought it would be nice to meet some of you. :cheers:
Quit whining, I got red in Kizzy's happy birthday thread :lol:

You're still an azz. And no, this has nothing to do with your HB post to Kizzy, I just felt like telling you.
I'm thinking it was from 404

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
aps45819 said:
Quit whining, I got red in Kizzy's happy birthday thread :lol:

I'm thinking it was from 404[/QUO

Im not whining. I cant believe you get red for the stupidest sh!t here. I guess it just depends on how one is feeling that day. Im sure one day I will feel like telling someone to kiss my big fat azz. So, no harm, no foul. I was just wondering what makes some of you so testy. :peace:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
elaine said:
You were there?
Sat right next to you for about 45 minutes.. well, you were standing most of the time.. but I was RIGHT there when the chickens danced in....

mAlice

professional daydreamer
itsbob said:
Sat right next to you for about 45 minutes.. well, you were standing most of the time.. but I was RIGHT there when the chickens danced in....

Never even saw ya'.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Mikeinsmd said:
Helluv an impression you made there Bob.... :lol:
I wasn't being the Internet Bob, just the shy introverted real me.. that and couldn't drink enough and still drive home safely, to be the more extroverted, dance on the pool table with a lampshade on my head bob..