Votes: 7 10.6%
  • other

Votes: 25 37.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bcp

In My Opinion
I picked reagan.
I talked to him a bit while he was in office and he was alot sharper than people gave him credit for. (or maybe Im even duller than I give me credit for)

anyway, the wealth of information that the man had in his head was astounding. or, due to the vacuum in my own head,....

whats this about again?

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
I picked Lincoln and Reagan and other. My other would be Noah. I have lots of questions on the whole Ark thing. :yay:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Tinkerbell said:
I picked Lincoln and Reagan and other. My other would be Noah. I have lots of questions on the whole Ark thing. :yay:

The new movie "Evan Almighty" might answer some of those questions you have...:coffee:

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
To know how Ronald Reagan would have handled post 9/11 activities would be awesome. I really believe the war would have been totally different. We would probably have no troops in Iraq and the place would still be recovering from the aerial bombardment. Afghanistan would be in this mix too.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Depends. What's the immediate area like? Is it coffee, alcohol or pepsi that's involved? What time? People around?

Depending on the answers, either Jefferson- who is toward the top of my "favored intellectuals" list- or some hot, horny chick.

EDIT: There are also some psychologists I'd love to talk to (dead and alive) but Freud is on the bottom of the list.

BTW, if I choose Ghandi, can I play "how much pain can you take before you give up on being a pacifist?"

Last edited:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Larry Gude said:
...to sit on a park bench with on a perfect day and just talk to?

Now, before the flood comes, we're presuming your choice as the historical figure, not when they were 13 or hadn't done much yet.
I'm gonna be honest, I think of past Presidents or historical figures, I see Mr. Bush as someone you could sit down and have a conversation with.

Let's be honest, most politicians hate people. As much as I don't like Bush, I honestly think he seems to be more 'human' than other politicians, kinda like Skerry he ran against.