Whorehouse Clients' Names Become Public

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Re: You Dip

Originally posted by huntr1
She didn't run a whorehouse, she ran a call girl service. Sheesh.

That difference won't matter to the enraged wives of the clients. A prostitute is a prostitute, no matter if she earns $20 a night or $2,000.

I never said she was an upstanding member of the community, just correcting your statement. She paid employment taxes, not property taxes.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Re: Re: You Dip

Originally posted by Tonio
That difference won't matter to the enraged wives of the clients. A prostitute is a prostitute, no matter if she earns $20 a night or $2,000.
Pete...you can no longer leave a stack of fresh $50's on the nightstand...:ohwell:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You gotta hand it to Jennifer Dougherty (she's a Democrat, btw). This "black book" was supposed to contain the names of several Republican political figures including Jim Grimes, who was mayor before Dougherty. She wouldn't release the book because she snubs sex scandals and has no interest in a partisan smear campaign. When the court ordered her to release the books, she said, "Fine" and didn't make a big deal out of it.

:yay:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by vraiblonde
You gotta hand it to Jennifer Dougherty (she's a Democrat, btw). This "black book" was supposed to contain the names of several Republican political figures including Jim Grimes, who was mayor before Dougherty. She wouldn't release the book because she snubs sex scandals and has no interest in a partisan smear campaign. When the court ordered her to release the books, she said, "Fine" and didn't make a big deal out of it.

:yay:

Good call on her part. I wouldn't have been so charitable--I would have urged her to leak the entire list, Republicans and Democrats both, to the press. Then I would have laughed as those slimebags lost both their marriages and their careers. Not my fault or Dougherty's if they can't keep it in their pants.

Toxick

Splat
Re: Re: You Dip

Originally posted by Tonio

Well, even for single clients - wouldn't there be any sort of legal repercussions forthcoming?

$2,000 a night?

Holy friggin' crap.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Re: Re: Re: You Dip

Originally posted by Toxick

$2,000 a night?

Holy friggin' crap.
The article said $100.
So, where's this list. Like Huntr said, we were living in Frederick when this happened. I wonder if there is anyone I know on the list. :really:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: You Dip

Originally posted by cmcdanal
The article said $100.
So, where's this list. Like Huntr said, we were living in Frederick when this happened. I wonder if there is anyone I know on the list. :really:
From what I remember of last night's news I think you have to view it at the court house.

Ken King

PREMO Member
Originally posted by justin anemone
I'm surprised the ACLU isn't jumping all over this, calling it a violation of civil rights!
Civil Rights violation? :confused: How is a person conducting a criminal business that logs her clients names and payments received from them (also criminals in this state) violating anyone’s civil rights? What right has been violated?

Ken King

PREMO Member
Originally posted by justin anemone
That's what I'm sayin'...

Who says it has to make sense for the ACLU to claim civil rights violations?
:smile:
The cases the ACLU gets into all make since, not necessarily the side that they take. To me it would make no sense to get involved amongst all of these criminals.

Originally posted by Ken King
The cases the ACLU gets into all make since, not necessarily the side that they take. To me it would make no sense to get involved amongst all of these criminals.

"when you lie down with dogs..."