Who's going on the SMTR Ride

mingiz

Horse Poor
This Sunday at Doncaster State Park....It's on the SMTR flyer but no other info....What's up? Times , directions,etc? MGH, Happy ????

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
This Sunday at Doncaster State Park....It's on the SMTR flyer but no other info....What's up? Times , directions,etc? MGH, Happy ????

I have a sitter...but I dont know about this ride...info too please..or Mingiz we can do our own thing..are you off this Friday?

mingiz

Horse Poor
No i have to work this Friday as I swapped it so I could go to Grave's over the holiday weekend. I'm tied up Saturday but Sunday is open...

mingiz

Horse Poor
happyappygirl said:
where did you see the flyer? i've emailed MGH.

It was posted in the SMTR news letter they send out. That's all I know...Tim Dyson hosting it. Wasn't this the june ride that started out with no host?

R

remaxrealtor

Pasofever said:
I will call you when daughter gets home.. :huggy:
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Worked with Alvin today and had the new trainer at the farm get on him. 16 weeks without being ridden and he was a peach. I'm going to let her up on him two more times and then it's my turn!!!!!!!!!! He is so quiet, no stress on the legs at all. Plus he gets sweeter by the day.

By the way, Charlie has learned to turn the hose on! He's a busy one :lmao: .

How's that beautiful new boy doing?

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
mingiz said:

I'm going :howdy: and I know Percy, TC, Happy and possibly SAHRAB's bunch will be going too. The flyer is now be posted. See you there. Registration is at 10:30 ride starts at 12:00.

Last edited:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Hey Happy :howdy: When will you leave to go up to the league for the smtr ride. I kinda wanna go but I will travel probably alone and would like to hook up with someone else and follow them up. :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
remaxrealtor said:
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Worked with Alvin today and had the new trainer at the farm get on him. 16 weeks without being ridden and he was a peach. I'm going to let her up on him two more times and then it's my turn!!!!!!!!!! He is so quiet, no stress on the legs at all. Plus he gets sweeter by the day.

By the way, Charlie has learned to turn the hose on! He's a busy one :lmao: .

How's that beautiful new boy doing?

:faint: he turns the hose on.....New boy is AWSOME..

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mingiz said:
Hey Happy :howdy: When will you leave to go up to the league for the smtr ride. I kinda wanna go but I will travel probably alone and would like to hook up with someone else and follow them up. :huggy:
SURE! No problem. Lots of room to turn around too, if i can do it there, anyone can. :lol:

R

remaxrealtor

Pasofever said:
:faint: he turns the hose on.....New boy is AWSOME..
He watches everything you do with great interest. So Rick and I are at the kitchen table and suddenly heard the water go on, we thought someone was in the yard. Go outside and there's the man, enjoying a refreshing drink.... :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
remaxrealtor said:
He watches everything you do with great interest. So Rick and I are at the kitchen table and suddenly heard the water go on, we thought someone was in the yard. Go outside and there's the man, enjoying a refreshing drink.... :lmao:

He is going to be a problem child ha??