Who's going on the SMTR Ride

mingiz

Horse Poor
happyappygirl said:
SURE! No problem. Lots of room to turn around too, if i can do it there, anyone can. :lol:

Ok Cool :huggy: Will you go up Friday am or pm? If am I'll have to put in for leave or swap a cws day. Eariler the better in my book. Do they allow generators? That's my only power and I know they don't have to great of power supply there. Also do they have a water spigot that I can back the truck up to, to get water, My rig isn't self contained, but it's comfy... :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
quartermom said:
I'm planning on going if I have a little person sitter. I hope to meet a bunch of you all there... :howdy:

I got an old lady sitter :lmao: Maybe she would watch boy too??

quartermom

Low & Slow
Pasofever said:
I got an old lady sitter :lmao: Maybe she would watch boy too??

Boy has alot of energy hoping Granma will take him.. Or Dad will take him on the road with him this weekend... I need some Mom time on a nice trail ride..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
quartermom said:
Boy has alot of energy hoping Granma will take him.. Or Dad will take him on the road with him this weekend... I need some Mom time on a nice trail ride..

Let me know...daughter will be housebound with watching mom..

quartermom

Low & Slow
Pasofever said:
Let me know...daughter will be housebound with watching mom..

Sounds good if all else fails, daughter will have fun with him he can pay her back with all his energy like she had when I would watch her..

Hey can you bring some sorrell tail with you on Sunday for my mare? :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
quartermom said:
Sounds good if all else fails, daughter will have fun with him he can pay her back with all his energy like she had when I would watch her..

Hey can you bring some sorrell tail with you on Sunday for my mare? :huggy:

1/2 lb or full lb?

Light chestnut ...cinamony orange
red chestnut..reddish brown
dark chestnut...brown with some almost black
1/2 red 1/2 black for the tails that have actual black in them....

I will tell her that it is too funny...but TRUE..

quartermom

Low & Slow
Pasofever said:
1/2 lb or full lb?

Light chestnut ...cinamony orange
red chestnut..reddish brown
dark chestnut...brown with some almost black
1/2 red 1/2 black for the tails that have actual black in them....

not sure would think light chestnut I'll bring a picture of her and you can tell me 1/2 lb or full lb

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mingiz said:
Ok Cool :huggy: Will you go up Friday am or pm? If am I'll have to put in for leave or swap a cws day. Eariler the better in my book. Do they allow generators? That's my only power and I know they don't have to great of power supply there. Also do they have a water spigot that I can back the truck up to, to get water, My rig isn't self contained, but it's comfy... :lmao:

Actually we will likely go up Thursdaynight or early Friday AM. We'll be going before too, to scope it out and determine trails. I'll post when we'll do that.

The electric isn't too bad. You can't hook a hose to the water, but there are plenty of spigots. You won't need a generator.

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
I'm also panning to go if Amira can be ridden.. Mom finally got dad to hook up the trailer so we can go... got to go got to get to my brothers school bye...
z

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
mygoldnhorse said:
I'm going :howdy: and I know Percy, TC, Happy and possibly SAHRAB's bunch will be going too. The flyer is now be posted. See you there. Registration is at 10:30 ride starts at 12:00.
Where is this place??

MorganLover

Man everyone is going to be there like always but me :jameo: wish i could join, guess plans changed anyway happy since you are going up earlier then sunday am.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Pasofever said:
NO mans land :jameo: :jameo:
:lmao: NO mans land....It is a little far off the beaten path that we usually travel on but I am trying hard to find some diversity to riding the same ole places. Although I love our local parks its always nice to go somewhere different. Don't cha think?

mingiz

Horse Poor
I believe I rode there before and at one bridge crossing. It looked safe enough to let my pal have a drink. Well when she stepped down into the nice looking gravel bottom it gave out and the next thing I knew she was up to her belly. I had to bail to let her get out by herself. She did and all was well.
Yeap there's ur sign... :smack: if bridge is at a crossing that looks nice go across bridge!! :lmao:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
mingiz said:
Yeap there's ur sign... :smack: if bridge is at a crossing that looks nice go across bridge!! :lmao:
Well put! I'll see you Sunday! I hear/taste a cold budlight calling my name...out of here.