Who's going on the SMTR Ride

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
MorganLover said:
Man everyone is going to be there like always but me :jameo: wish i could join, guess plans changed anyway happy since you are going up earlier then sunday am.
Your dad has to work today. He wants to ride so we're riding close to home with Paracletes Paradise folks, and Marilyn this am.

Sorry MGH....

Ill be riding ChocoBee :lol: should be fun.

MorganLover

happyappygirl said:
Your dad has to work today. He wants to ride so we're riding close to home with Paracletes Paradise folks, and Marilyn this am.

Sorry MGH....

Ill be riding ChocoBee :lol: should be fun.

ARE YOU CRAZY?? :faint: :lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
MorganLover said:
ARE YOU CRAZY?? :faint: :lmao:
i rode with the tennesean saddle (with a tree) and a breast collar preparing for the worst and she didn't spook once! Not ONCE! She's a little unsure of herself, but she wasn 't spooky we even went swimming!! We had a blast.

Tazgirl

mygoldnhorse said:
:lmao: NO mans land....It is a little far off the beaten path that we usually travel on but I am trying hard to find some diversity to riding the same ole places. Although I love our local parks its always nice to go somewhere different. Don't cha think?

IT was a great ride, the weather was great, no flies and a wonderful host who even had water boys waiting for us along the trail!! KUDOS to all who planned it. :huggy:

mingiz

Horse Poor
:burning: I didn't get to go. A friend that usually rides with us had an horse accident , horse stepped on her chest, and they flew her to shock trama. But luckily she is ok. So Paso was at the hospitol with her and I just didn't want to travel an hour alone. Glad everyone had a great ride that went :howdy:

We thinks Paso got ban again......She couldn't log onto the forums. Imagine that.... :lmao:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Tazgirl said:
IT was a great ride, the weather was great, no flies and a wonderful host who even had water boys waiting for us along the trail!! KUDOS to all who planned it. :huggy:
I'm glad you liked the ride...I knew you were planning on going, Percy and I were wondering if you made it. The host did an awesome job and the food was good.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
mingiz said:
:burning: I didn't get to go. A friend that usually rides with us had an horse accident , horse stepped on her chest, and they flew her to shock trama. But luckily she is ok. So Paso was at the hospitol with her and I just didn't want to travel an hour alone. Glad everyone had a great ride that went :howdy:

We thinks Paso got ban again......She couldn't log onto the forums. Imagine that.... :lmao:
Sorry you couldn't make it. I saw the Man from Snowy River and he told me about Bef getting stepped on, how is she doing?

Last edited:

Tazgirl

mygoldnhorse said:
I'm glad you liked the ride...I knew you were planning on going, Percy and I were wondering if you made it. The host did an awesome job and the food was good.

Yes we were there, we were the group of four that kept blocking the trail, hubby's stirrup fell apart at the beginning of the trail and my buddy's bridle fell apart about mid trail. We had lots of laughs and now know we need a sruvival kit so we don't have to tear my saddle seat pad apart to make strings to repair a bridle. Inventive if nothing else.....Were you the blonde on the gorgeous palimnio?

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Tazgirl said:
Yes we were there, we were the group of four that kept blocking the trail, hubby's stirrup fell apart at the beginning of the trail and my buddy's bridle fell apart about mid trail. We had lots of laughs and now know we need a sruvival kit so we don't have to tear my saddle seat pad apart to make strings to repair a bridle. Inventive if nothing else.....Were you the blonde on the gorgeous palimnio?
:howdy: No that was Percy. I'm a redhead and yesterday I was riding a small black 3yr that we have in training. We have had a couple of horses to sell and I have been putting time in on them so I haven't been able to ride my palo mare since the Tuckahoe ride in April. You must of went out alot earlier than I did because I don't remember the hold ups. Glad you had a good ride.

Finofan

Here there and everywhere
:howdy: Guess who??? :lmao: Bef is home doing as well as can be expected now sure how long she will be laid up...Just could not bring myself to do a ride while she was up at the hospital :frown: Plus I did not sleep for shait Saturday night. Slept alot better last night as I knew she was home...bad part is now I have to share my pain pills with her.. :huggy:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Finofan said:
:howdy: Guess who??? :lmao: Bef is home doing as well as can be expected now sure how long she will be laid up...Just could not bring myself to do a ride while she was up at the hospital :frown: Plus I did not sleep for shait Saturday night. Slept alot better last night as I knew she was home...bad part is now I have to share my pain pills with her.. :huggy:
:howdy: Your too much! :lmao:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
QUOTE=Tazgirl] Were you the blonde on the gorgeous palimnio?][/QUOTE

That georgous, sweet hunk of a palamino is for sale :biggrin:

S

saddlesore

I'm DYING to know: Did HorseGod show up?? Or did he wimp out???

S

saddlesore

Finofan said:
Do you even need to freakin ask?? :lmao:

I didn't think he'd have the b*lls to show up. We're gonna have to change his name to Horse Riding Gelding.

Oh yoo hoo, HRG? :howdy:

Finofan

Here there and everywhere
saddlesore said:
I didn't think he'd have the b*lls to show up. We're gonna have to change his name to Horse Riding Gelding.

Oh yoo hoo, HRG? :howdy:

Yep...there are few studs on the trail anyway..I am thinking about gelding mine..He is great until you stop and have idle time and let his mind wonder..then you have to walk him through some TALL sticker briar bushes... :lmao: that fixes him .. :lmao:

S

saddlesore

Finofan said:
Yep...there are few studs on the trail anyway..I am thinking about gelding mine..He is great until you stop and have idle time and let his mind wonder..then you have to walk him through some TALL sticker briar bushes... :lmao: that fixes him .. :lmao:

You hear that, HRG? You best be careful!

(Off to dinner now. . . .)

mingiz

Horse Poor
Finofan said:

Yeap that is true I seen it with my own eyes. :yikes: Poor guy I didn't know that they could wrap that thing around a branch and not grunt or something... :shocking:

Tazgirl

persimmoncf said:
QUOTE=Tazgirl] Were you the blonde on the gorgeous palimnio?][/QUOTE

That georgous, sweet hunk of a palamino is for sale :biggrin:

OMG------I have always wanted a palamino---- :lalala: I can't listen hubby will kill me........