Whos going tonight?

dn0121

You met my GF christine!

douche

groucho.gif

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
:lol: I didnt get to meet you either :frown: and yes it was Wed but it was ICIT! what a slut :kiss:

I didn't meet anyone new :shrug:, but it was a great time.

unless people walk around with stupid nametags with thier somd name, how am i suppose to know them?

how did so many of you not see anyone????? The place was packed yes but even me being soooooooooo :otter:I saw EVERYONE!!!

Seems to me that 4d was responsible for everyone putting names to faces. :shrug:

SoMDGirl42

Your GF smacked my BFs A$$

:lol:
jealous? I can't believe she didn't smack yours too.
If that was Wednesday, it might have been me or both of us. :gossip: and I were a tagteam. :hot:
:yahoo: I learned her well. :buddies:
:lol: I didnt get to meet you either :frown: and yes it was Wed but it was ICIT! what a slut :kiss:

:shocked: I can't let the biatch off the leach anymore. Seems like she's always causing trouble. Shootings, ass ualts, next will be riots.

Back in the closet you slut!

kelb

art imitating life
jealous? I can't believe she didn't smack yours too.
:yahoo: I learned her well. :buddies:

:shocked: I can't let the biatch off the leach anymore. Seems like she's always causing trouble. Shootings, ass ualts, next will be riots.

Back in the closet you slut!

YES :tantrum:

4d2008

I didnt know I was in charge of introducing everyone :shrug: I have WAYYYY to much ADHD to try and do that while drinking, I was all over the place that night talking to EVERYONE!!!