Who's seriously single here?

amishstalker

Enjoying the ride!!!!
MMDad said:
For once I have to agree with you. Women can smell desperation from a mile away, and they will always bolt. Unless, of course, you are amish...

Amish.....Did you say amish.......Come here Abraham, let me shuck your corn. :killingme

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
amishstalker said:
Amish.....Did you say amish.......Come here Abraham, let me shuck your corn. :killingme
clip, clop, clip, clop, clip, clop, clip, clop, BANG clip, clop, clip, clop, clip, clop
AMISH drive by

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
aps45819 said:
clip, clop, clip, clop, clip, clop, clip, clop, BANG clip, clop, clip, clop, clip, clop
AMISH drive by

Whatever happened to that tv show Amish in the city?

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
singlesomddad said:
I know I am about to hear the ole timers reply on this one but this should be good.... :popcorn:
How serious am I about it. Well that would depend upon how much blood flow is going to my brain at the time I'm asked.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
gumbo said:
How serious am I about it. Well that would depend upon how much blood flow is going to my brain at the time I'm asked.
Probably not that much, most of it would be rushing to get elsewhere! :killingme

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
MMDad said:
Unlike most guys, that doesn't take much blood for Gumby.
Once there was this guy and he was always constipated.
He would squeeze and grunt and grunt and squeeze, but only a couple little M&M's would pop out.
One day he strained so hard, he imagined that giving birth couldn't be any more difficult.
Then as his M&M turdlets hit the water, he loudly proclaimed. "I gave birth"!
On the very same day, he joined the SMO forums.
Being so proud of his earlier accomplishment, he came up with the user name MMDad.

This also explains why he is a grumpy sarcastic bastard.
Can't Poop!

MMDad

Lem Putt
gumbo said:
Once there was this guy and he was always constipated.
He would squeeze and grunt and grunt and squeeze, but only a couple little M&M's would pop out.
One day he strained so hard, he imagined that giving birth couldn't be any more difficult.
Then as his M&M turdlets hit the water, he loudly proclaimed. "I gave birth"!
On the very same day, he joined the SMO forums.
Being so proud of his earlier accomplishment, he came up with the user name MMDad.

This also explains why he is a grumpy sarcastic bastard.
Can't Poop!

Gee, I really can't understand why you are so seriously single. Look at that sharp wit! Did you have too look that one up, or did you think of it on your own, Dumbo?

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
MMDad said:
For once I have to agree with you. Women can smell desperation from a mile away, and they will always bolt. Unless, of course, you are amish...

Hey AMISH dudes are HOT!! :yay:

S

Scaratica

I'm Single

singlesomddad said:
I know I am about to hear the ole timers reply on this one but this should be good.... :popcorn:
46 YO Single White Male Living on large estate next to Sotterly Here