Why women don't like you "nice guys"

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
:lol: What, all the superheroes are supposed to be single, so they can service the moms after they be gods to the kids :jet:

:lmao:

:poorbaby:

It's totally not fair to have men walking around in sexy superhero suits being nice to babies and visiting cancer patients and raising money for sick kids...and them be taken. Jerks.

sounds like you need a new batman :coffee:

tumblr_ml9uzt7BtI1qjvkyoo1_500.jpg

HollyRockJT

Jus Chillin...

Christy

b*tch rocket
Ah, you missed my point. "Nice guy" was in quotes for a reason. They are not nice guys at all - they are idiots and social misfits who, when women run away screaming, console themselves by saying that "women just don't like nice guys."

I get that, I was mostly referring to the discussion that went on for pages with several of the women on here about how they like a-holes and not nice guys :blahblah:. I was just too lazy to weed through the thread to pull it all out so I nabbed post #1. :lol:

I just think at some point women and men both have to grow up and act like grown ups in any relationship. Who needs all those games as far as acting all disinterested or being mean to other people and whatnot. That sounds like entirely too much work for very little payoff. :shrug:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Ah, you missed my point. "Nice guy" was in quotes for a reason. They are not nice guys at all - they are idiots and social misfits who, when women run away screaming, console themselves by saying that "women just don't like nice guys."

And drunkard dude is not a douche at all - he's very sweet. If he didn't have a drinking problem I'd take him off the market right now. As it stands, we have fun and I don't have to put up with his shenanigans. Same with all the rest of them - great guys with a deal-breaker that I'm not willing to overlook just so I can say I have a boyfriend.
Took me a long time to find my nice guy - but he just kind of fell out of nowhere. :jet: I wasn't looking to date and only rarely went on dates since my divorce in 2005.

I had some good friendships and mostly hung out with friends in groups *just to* avoid the dating game. I could have dated but just didn't want to have to try people out while I was raising my 2 boys.

I know I made the right decision for my situation at that time ... but I also avoided a lot of drama & kissing a bunch o' frogs along the way. :lmao:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Took me a long time to find my nice guy - but he just kind of fell out of nowhere. :jet: I wasn't looking to date and only rarely went on dates since my divorce in 2005.

I had some good friendships and mostly hung out with friends in groups *just to* avoid the dating game. I could have dated but just didn't want to have to try people out while I was raising my 2 boys.

I know I made the right decision for my situation at that time ... but I also avoided a lot of drama & kissing a bunch o' frogs along the way. :lmao:

Im still looking for Mr. nice guy. :ohwell: