Why women don't like you "nice guys"

JeJeTe

Happiness
We have to let you talk sometimes. I guess.

Why do they always want to talk at the wrong time? Or is it me?

I'm sitting there open to conversation with no distractions and nothing. The moment I put a book in my hand settle in with it, you can't get them to shut their damn mouths. :mad:

HollyRockJT

Jus Chillin...
:nono: It's fine, I'm right here. just crazy enough to be the "one" :lol:

:singer: Somewhere, somewhere and 75.... you me on a beach chair.. yeah I'm so there.. everytime I look in your eyes..kissing you in the salt air, I can taste it I swear....take me somewhere sunny and 7555555 :diva:

In your manpris and crocs? No thanks. :bubble:

Fine :mad: I'll wear my boots, work jeans, cutoff sleeve shirt so I'll sweat and get dirty, and glisten like in the movies

Aren't you tall? You might tower him! :lmao:

I'll bring her down to my level :hot:

Oh no, he is fine...

:bubble: been to a blue crabs game lately
:lol:
YES, he is. :high5:

:blushing:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Somewhere, somewhere and 75.... you me on a beach chair.. yeah I'm so there.. everytime I look in your eyes..kissing you in the salt air, I can taste it I swear....take me somewhere sunny and 7555555 :singing:

:flowers:

I'll bring her down to my level :hot:

:bubble: been to a blue crabs game lately :bubble:

:lol:

:Swoon: Good Heavens :hot:

no but funny you should say so I am going tonight and Saturday :popcorn: any chance I will run into :gossip:

sockgirl77

Attachments

• 322885237_29a0563d58_z.jpg
    322885237_29a0563d58_z.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 85

HollyRockJT

Jus Chillin...
:Swoon: Good Heavens :hot:

no but funny you should say so I am going tonight and Saturday :popcorn: any chance I will run into :gossip:

:biggrin:

No ma'am... off tonight... and Saturday is a crazy day that ends with him and I in Colonial Beach :jameo:

So we are staying over there for Sam Grow :dance: