Why you men get in trouble

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You don't tell the whole story, you just tell bits and pieces. It's so easy to tell the whole thing - women are born knowing how - that I can only conclude you like getting bitched at.

Or is it a "gotcha"? You tell a bit, the woman gets pissed, then you tell the rest so you can accuse her of getting mad over nothing.

Why do you do this?

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
You don't tell the whole story, you just tell bits and pieces. It's so easy to tell the whole thing - women are born knowing how - that I can only conclude you like getting bitched at.

Or is it a "gotcha"? You tell a bit, the woman gets pissed, then you tell the rest so you can accuse her of getting mad over nothing.

Why do you do this?

When asked to talk or tell or explain, I get told I talk too much, and get angrily interrupted when giving the whole story, and get told to go away before I can explain. Anytime one of you ladies wants the whole story, I'm amazed. And the same rule applies for both sexes, except that I actually DO listen, and I actually DO want the whole story, which is seldom delivered without being liberally peppered with omissions and lies. The light of truth casts no shadows. You can't handle that.

Last edited:
We're gonna get bitched at whether we tell the whole or partial or no truth. Doesn't really matter. So instead of getting bitched at all at once, we tell partial stories more often to lessen the impact of the bitching we know is coming.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
I know of only one woman who actually wants the whole story, never lies and very seldom hides anything, and listens to me without looking for something with which to start a fight. One out of many. None of you have ever met her.

Last edited:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
OBTW, either put on your big girl pants and deal with it rationally, or stuff them in your mouth and go away.

ftcret

You don't tell the whole story, you just tell bits and pieces. It's so easy to tell the whole thing - women are born knowing how - that I can only conclude you like getting bitched at

Why do you do this?

Two reasons,

1. Wimmin like to pry the story out - gives you sense of accomplisment.

B. Maybe we are still working on the details.

7. Because we can.

ZARA

Why do you do this?

In my experience it is because they don't understand that we want details. To them details are a waste of time when they can sum up everything (in their minds) with five words. A lot of it depends on the situation too...did they do something their S/O would be upset about? If so, which part will the S/O be upset about? That's the part they try to leave out.

Then of course some like to be PITA's and see how far they can go to irritate us but doing it innocently...lol

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
In my experience it is because they don't understand that we want details. To them details are a waste of time when they can sum up everything (in their minds) with five words. A lot of it depends on the situation too...did they do something their S/O would be upset about? If so, which part will the S/O be upset about? That's the part they try to leave out.

Then of course some like to be PITA's and see how far they can go to irritate us but doing it innocently...lol

Pretty accurate. Men suck, but so do lots of women. Faithfulness in all respects, teamed with honesty, right from jump, and never faltering, would make this conversation unnecessary at best. But it seems that such things are too much to ask for. Tragic.

KDENISE977

My husband can't tell a story to save his life. I am always :strangle: "Just spit it out already!!!" :cds:

This is my husband too, and explaining any story takes forever, usually at the end, I am like, "which or what was your point?" I can usually take it either way, you either did something right, or something that I see as/was done wrong and heaven forbid I point THAT out.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Patience is a virtue. We listen to you (I know this is not universally true), but for those of us who DO listen, the same respect in return is only fair.

JeJeTe

Happiness
This is my husband too, and explaining any story takes forever, usually at the end, I am like, "which or what was your point?" I can usually take it either way, you either did something right, or something that I see as/was done wrong and heaven forbid I point THAT out.

:yeahthat: But even in taking forever to tell a story, they still seem to leave out details that I find are key. And that they don't. :ohwell: