Why you men get in trouble

Pete

Repete
Same reason women fake orgasms.

To end a condition that could spiral downhill any moment and become unpleasant for everyone involved.

This.

I have a whole story. Part of it I can tell without repercussions, part I cannot. At the moment the story starts I have but nanoseconds to decide what is suitable for dissemination, what is not. Sometimes I err and it is unfortunate. I try not to err because I hate conflict.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
My husband can't tell a story to save his life. I am always :strangle: "Just spit it out already!!!" :cds:

This is my husband too, and explaining any story takes forever, usually at the end, I am like, "which or what was your point?"

:killingme

I get home from a hard days work, the wife drones on :blahblah: I have to stop her and ask

'Whats the point here, I do not need to hear about the Journey, just the end result'

and I get :mad:

:shrug:

DEEKAYPEE8569

This.

I have a whole story. Part of it I can tell without repercussions, part I cannot. At the moment the story starts I have but nanoseconds to decide what is suitable for dissemination, what is not. Sometimes I err and it is unfortunate. I try not to err because I hate conflict.

You catch Hell if you tell the truth, but you catch more Hell if you lie.
What's the difference?