Why you men get in trouble

FED_UP

It's simpler to say fewer words, that means the less trouble we will be in and the sooner we can start thinking about sex again.

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
You don't tell the whole story, you just tell bits and pieces. It's so easy to tell the whole thing - women are born knowing how - that I can only conclude you like getting bitched at.

Or is it a "gotcha"? You tell a bit, the woman gets pissed, then you tell the rest so you can accuse her of getting mad over nothing.

Why do you do this?

Do you want to tell me, and all of us, what happened and how you overreacted?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Here here. RR and I are listening. We will listen to your entire story. You are not one to be shy about such matters. Please, tell us what happened.

Do not try to deflect the attention away from yourself. And don't pretend you're listening, either, unless you want there to be a test later.

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
Do not try to deflect the attention away from yourself. And don't pretend you're listening, either, unless you want there to be a test later.

To which I reply:
Do not try to deflect the attention away from yourself.

I want to hear your story! I want to hear it like you would want it told to you!

So, out with it already!
...before I get bored. I will need to get back to work fairly soon as well....so, come on!

Foxhound

Finishing last
What did this do to you? Tell me. And remember, this is for posterity so be honest. How do you feel?

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
(Clears throat).

Okay, Vrai, make yourself comfortable over there in that chair. How did that make you feel?

Now suppose we discuss this little incident. How did that make you feel?

Did you feel that you were being kept in the dark? Were you ever kept in the dark as a child? How did that make you feel?

Is dark scary to you?

Vince

You don't tell the whole story, you just tell bits and pieces. It's so easy to tell the whole thing - women are born knowing how - that I can only conclude you like getting bitched at.

Or is it a "gotcha"? You tell a bit, the woman gets pissed, then you tell the rest so you can accuse her of getting mad over nothing.

Why do you do this?
Omission is the same as lying. Since I don't lie, I can't omit the details, therefore, no one gets pissed.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yeesh, now I'm going to have to come up with a good story since the original post was just meant as a general observation.

Hang on, let me think....