WIC Program Update-

PJay

itsbob said:
I TRY to tell everyone I'm not an azz.. I just play one on the internet!!

Not saying I think you're an "azz" but since you mentioned about playing one..why do you think people do that?

Just curious cause I find it truly amazing that some of you know one another IRL and why you would want to....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Homesick said:
Just curious cause I find it truly amazing that some of you know one another IRL and why you would want to....
BadGirl is his woman and she's a peach - a truly wonderful person. I always figured, if she loves him, he can't be all that bad. :shrug:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
vraiblonde said:
BadGirl is his woman and she's a peach - a truly wonderful person. I always figured, if she loves him, he can't be all that bad. :shrug:
Das right!!

I'm really not a bad guy. most of the time I try to stir things up just to stay entertained.. and awake.

Matter of fact. Tracey babysat my grandson so my four older kids and I could all go sailing yesterday.. what a blast we had.. (and my son-in-law) so five kids.. it was a VERY casual and slow sail.. but a lot of laughing and carrying on..

AND Tracey provided us with an AWESOME picnic basket for our evening sail.. damn thing must of weighed close to 70 pounds when we brought it onboard, weighed a lot less when we took it off 4 hours later!!