Wildewood children

AEDGT

RoseRed said:
I let mine play chicken on the bridge.

yup, i was right, you must be one of the people that piss me off in wildewood, one of those ladys that walks around here thinking that they are better than everyone else and that your sh*t don't stink. if thats the case i would just like to let you know how much i truely hate you and all the people that do the same thing you do.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
AEDGT said:
yup, i was right, you must be one of the people that piss me off in wildewood, one of those ladys that walks around here thinking that they are better than everyone else and that your sh*t don't stink. if thats the case i would just like to let you know how much i truely hate you and all the people that do the same thing you do.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Well, they don't call her the unapproachable beyotch for nothing. :shrug:

AEDGT

jazz lady said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Well, they don't call her the unapproachable beyotch for nothing. :shrug:

i have a few words i can think of calling her, unapproachable is not one of them.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
AEDGT said:

I see my work here is done. :diva:

:killingme :roflmao: :killingme :roflmao: :killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
AEDGT said:
You have issues. No wonder the kids in your neighborhood torment you. I'd have egged your house.

AEDGT

vraiblonde said:
You have issues. No wonder the kids in your neighborhood torment you. I'd have egged your house.

How do i have issues? please explain. if you had to deal with the bull#### that comes from both the adults and children in this neighborhood then you can make some kind of smart ass comment to me. you may live here, you may not, if you do then i know you have either seen the dumbasses that play and or walk down the middle of the road. or you are one of the dumbasses that walk down the middle of the road. all im getting at is adults and kids alike need to STAY THE F*CK OUT OF THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD. is that too much to ask for me to be able to drive my vehicle where its designed to be driven? i bet if i drove it down the sidewalk you would be the first person to ##### an moan about it... then im sure your lil band of uppedy mothers that run around here wont be far behind you.

heres what i want you to do, wear a bright orange shirt and walk up an down wildewood so when i see you i can show you what its like to have something (my vehicle) where it doesnt belong (on the sidewalk comming at you).

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I feel pretty
Oh so pretty
I feel pretty and witty and gay
And I pity
Any girl who isn't me today
I feel charming
Oh so charming
It's alarming how charming I feel
And so pretty
That I hardly can believe I'm real
See the pretty girl in that mirror there?
Who can that attractive girl be?
Such a pretty face
Such a pretty dress
Such a pretty smile
Such a pretty me!
I feel stunning
And entrancing
Feel like running
And dancing for joy
For I'm loved
By a pretty wonderful boy

Have you met my good friend Maria
The craziest girl on the block?
You'll know her the minute you see her
She's the one who is in an advanced state of shock
She thinks she's in love
She thinks she's in Spain
She isn't in love
She's merely insane
It must be the heat
Or some rare disease
Or too much to eat
Or maybe it's fleas
Keep away from her
Send for Chino
This is not the Maria we know
Modest and pure
Polite and refined
Well-bred and mature
And out of her mind!
Miss America, Miss America, speech!
Miss America, bravo, speech!

I feel pretty
Oh so pretty
That the city should give me its key
A committee
Should be organized to honour me
I feel dizzy
I feel sunny
I feel fizzy and funny and fine
And so pretty
Miss America can just resign
See the pretty girl in that mirror there
(What mirror, where?)
Who can that attractive girl be?
(Which, what, where, whom?)
Such a pretty face
Such a pretty dress
Such a pretty smile
Such a pretty me!
MARIA & GIRLS
I feel stunning
And entrancing
Feel like running and dancing for joy
For I'm loved
By a pretty wonderful boy

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
AEDGT said:
How do i have issues? please explain. if you had to deal with the bull#### that comes from both the adults and children in this neighborhood then you can make some kind of smart ass comment to me. you may live here, you may not, if you do then i know you have either seen the dumbasses that play and or walk down the middle of the road. or you are one of the dumbasses that walk down the middle of the road. all im getting at is adults and kids alike need to STAY THE F*CK OUT OF THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD. is that too much to ask for me to be able to drive my vehicle where its designed to be driven? i bet if i drove it down the sidewalk you would be the first person to ##### an moan about it... then im sure your lil band of uppedy mothers that run around here wont be far behind you.

heres what i want you to do, wear a bright orange shirt and walk up an down wildewood so when i see you i can show you what its like to have something (my vehicle) where it doesnt belong (on the sidewalk comming at you).
It just makes me laugh... :roflmao:
AEDGT said:
Wow, people in the county really do complain about EVERYTHING.

AEDGT

Wouldn't you dumb a$$es like to know that i have no peircings and no tattoos. so try to find another way to be a dumb #####. oh yea, an i thought sterotypes went out a long time ago.

this is gonna be my last post in here, next time i see your kids or adults in the middle of the road or running out in front of me as i drive maybe ill be hesitent to hit the brakes so soon.

its amazing how a simple request to KEEP YOUR LITTLE BRATS OUT OF THE STREET can turn into a bunch of middle aged stay at home mothers into smart ass lil kids over the internet.... if you live in Wildewood you probably know who i am, so if you would like to continue this conversation in person, common over to my house. we'll see how smart you are in person.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
AEDGT said:
Wouldn't you dumb a$$es like to know that i have no peircings and no tattoos. so try to find another way to be a dumb #####. oh yea, an i thought sterotypes went out a long time ago.

this is gonna be my last post in here, next time i see your kids or adults in the middle of the road or running out in front of me as i drive maybe ill be hesitent to hit the brakes so soon.

its amazing how a simple request to KEEP YOUR LITTLE BRATS OUT OF THE STREET can turn into a bunch of middle aged stay at home mothers into smart ass lil kids over the internet.... if you live in Wildewood you probably know who i am, so if you would like to continue this conversation in person, common over to my house. we'll see how smart you are in person.
You forgot :SLAM:

Buh-bye :howdy:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
AEDGT said:

Please......before you go driving in your neighborhood again, please chill out. Don't let your anger cause a tragic accident to happen.

You may have some valid complaints, but again.....don't be the cause of a horrific accident to some little kids.

PS: calling kids "brats" won't endear you to us. Even if these kids are doing something wrong, calling them names is just as wrong as what you find offensive in them.

Last edited:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
AEDGT said:
RoseRed has the piercings and tattoos. Reading comprehension is your friend. :dork:

Good. Jail will do you some good. :cheers:

I don't live in Wildewood, so I guess I'm not invited. :ohwell:

J

juggy4805

AEDGT said:

Tards get upset over internet comments.

fredsaid2

They’re just children. As adults it’s our responsibility to take care of them, and yes, sometimes that means looking out for your neighbor’s children. I use the walking path frequently and have never seen a gaggle of kids or adults clogging up the road ways. Conversely I have observed drivers speeding using the walking path as a ‘buffer zone’ to get through turns. Some also think crosswalks are akin to gun sights. A pedestrian caught between the lines just makes a nice target. All that aside, I can’t believe you’re so encumbered by foot traffic you can’t drive your vehicle along Wildewood streets. I suspect it’s more an issue of not being able to drive at your chosen speed along those streets. It’s a neighborhood and all that implies. You chose to live here because it’s a neighborhood. Twenty kids certainly didn’t spring up on your street just after you moved in. Take a deep breath and try to get along with them. If you feel they’re unsafe try talking to them…nicely. It’s worked for me.