Wildewood children

ashliekay711

AEDGT said:
How do i have issues? please explain. if you had to deal with the bull#### that comes from both the adults and children in this neighborhood then you can make some kind of smart ass comment to me. you may live here, you may not, if you do then i know you have either seen the dumbasses that play and or walk down the middle of the road. or you are one of the dumbasses that walk down the middle of the road. all im getting at is adults and kids alike need to STAY THE F*CK OUT OF THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD. is that too much to ask for me to be able to drive my vehicle where its designed to be driven? i bet if i drove it down the sidewalk you would be the first person to ##### an moan about it... then im sure your lil band of uppedy mothers that run around here wont be far behind you.

heres what i want you to do, wear a bright orange shirt and walk up an down wildewood so when i see you i can show you what its like to have something (my vehicle) where it doesnt belong (on the sidewalk comming at you).

why don't you just move the #### out of the neighbor hood if yo've got such a damn problem with it?!?!?! jesus christ you can't expect every one to accomodate to your wants its a neighborhood it has kids, kids play, GET THE #### OVER YOURSELF!!!

AEDGT

ashliekay711 said:
why don't you just move the #### out of the neighbor hood if yo've got such a damn problem with it?!?!?! jesus christ you can't expect every one to accomodate to your wants its a neighborhood it has kids, kids play, GET THE #### OVER YOURSELF!!!

i think you would be considered one of the children i spoke about.

bcp

In My Opinion
AEDGT said:
i think you would be considered one of the children i spoke about.

I completely understand what you are bi##hing about, however let me point out that this is just part of the community dynamics.
you have a choice.

live with it.
move.

I got tired of it when I lived in a community, not the walking down the street, but the running through my yard, using my cars for trampolines while they played etc...

so I moved.

I dont have neighbors now.
problem fixed.
Im happy, and the kids still get to play

BuddyLee

Football addict
AEDGT said:
For all you parents that got on here an got smart about what i said about the kids in the road... you must be the ones that walk in groups down the middle of the road or ride your bikes in the middle of the road, arnt you? you know they invented sidewalks and bike lanes for a reason. USE THEM! i would think adults would know better... i guess not.
I knew you were coming down the road so I gathered all my friends just to make your day.:cheesy:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
AEDGT, write your Congressman. Then you can get them to propose a ban on children. Why should people who choose to remain childless have to see, hear and smell OPC?

:coffee:

Is Guttersnipes spelled with one t or two?

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
AEDGT said:
yup, i was right, you must be one of the people that piss me off in wildewood, one of those ladys that walks around here thinking that they are better than everyone else and that your sh*t don't stink. if thats the case i would just like to let you know how much i truely hate you and all the people that do the same thing you do.

Why so bitter?

Cletus_Vandam

Aedgt

There's a simple solution to the problem. If you are renting, move... If you own, move.

I'm not busting your balls, but crowded neighborhoods like Wildewood are all the same.

You can't move into a place that crams that kind of density into an area that small with only two ways in and one major thoroughfare and not expect to see what you are seeing.

IMO Wildewood is one of the worse planned communities I have ever seen. St. Charles was planned a lot better than Wildewood will ever be. I'm not saying St. Charles is a better neighborhood, just better planned.

The newest homes being built in Wildewood have to drive miles through the community before even being close to their home. Ever wonder what the response time is for emergency vehicles to those remotes homes? And, its getting worse, they are continuing to build w/o any consideration to adding additional access drives anytime soon. :whistle: :smack: :smack: :jameo: :jameo: :jameo:

AEDGT

Cletus_Vandam said:
You can't move into a place that crams that kind of density into an area that small with only two ways in and one major thoroughfare and not expect to see what you are seeing.

i agree, but what really makes me mad about the whole situation is the attitude parents give when their kids are clearly in the wrong, i cant tell you how many times a little kid as flown out in the middle of the roar while his/her parents are standing right there and then proceded to either give me a disgusting look like i did something wrong, or yell and scream like i did something wrong. i just dont think its fair that people get threated like that when its not their fault. its more the parents that make me mad in the whole situation.

AEDGT

ashliekay711 said:
so much for being your "last post" :dork:

it happens, but what happen to you not understanding that this has nothing to do with you and you should stay out of it.... retard :smack: :smack: