Will Memphis burn tonight?

After the video release of the beating of Tyre Nichols, will there be unrest?

• Yes, Memphis will burn

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • No, everyone will remain peaceful

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Not only Memphis, but other major cities around the US

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • There may be fires and looting at the mostly peaceful protests

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

snowygirl

I don’t know if this is true but supposedly it was personal. The guy got killed because he was seeing one of the cops wife/ girlfriend.

Bare-ya-cuda

I had an incident yesterday with a SMC sheriffs deputy. I mentioned on here about the Penn Line truck in Ridge being run into the drainage pond. I had already told the Penn Line employees that our cameras did not show anything that would help in the investigation. Anyhow, when I pull up to the hardware store yesterday morning, there is a cop car in the parking lot. I walk in and my daughter is talking to the deputy. She says - hey dad, we have nothing on our cameras with the Penn Line truck right? I said yeah that’s right, I showed the Penn Line guy yesterday. The deputy asks what my name is. I say TPD and walk into my office. I thought that was the end of it. Ten minutes later I walk back out to talk to my daughter - deputy has left. She tells me he asks her for my full name and DOB. she gives it to him. I was pissed! There was no reason he needed my information - I had already given him my first name. That is all he needed. We had nothing more for his investigation. Why the duck did he need my full name and DOB?!? That is a violation of my 4th amendment rights. Just because your policy or computer needs my full name address and DOB doesn’t mean you have a right to it!

I should stop watching audit/ID videos on YouTube - it’s going to cause me to be put in cuffs and then file a civil rights lawsuit.
Deputy went out and ran your name in the system to see if there was anything he could get you On.

• Sad
Reactions: TPD

SamSpade

Ok, you wanna know what - ok it pisses me off.

Biden is commended by asking the crowds to "protest PEACEFULLY".

Gosh, a President asking people to protest peacefully. What a standup guy!

SamSpade

There was SOME violence last night. One story I read was someone jumping on a police car in Times Square and smashing the windshield. I'm inclined to believe that many who protest really just a want a free pass to attack police and police property.

I really want to see what happens TONIGHT and next week.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
There was SOME violence last night. One story I read was someone jumping on a police car in Times Square and smashing the windshield. I'm inclined to believe that many who protest really just a want a free pass to attack police and police property.

I really want to see what happens TONIGHT and next week.
None of it is about protest anymore.

It’s all about unfettered destruction and violence.

as far as I’m concerned, the cop should have a free pass to shoot anything on the street during one of these episodes.