Will The Redskins Bounce Back...

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
....after their terrible showing against the Giants?

<HEADLINE>Redskins' Zorn, Campbell off to shaky start</HEADLINE>
ASHBURN, Va. — Jason Campbell didn't look at all comfortable in the Meadowlands, and neither did Jim Zorn.

Maybe they just aren't meant for each other.

If they are, it's going to take awhile to find out.

From quarterback indecision to poor clock management, the Washington Redskins were overmatched and overwhelmed for much of the night in Zorn's coaching debut. While the regular season is kicking in for everyone else, the burgundy and gold still looked very much in preseason mode in Thursday night's 16-7 loss to the New York Giants.

"It's not just me; it's everybody," Campbell said Friday. "Hopefully the light's going to come on quick for all of us, including the offensive coaches, and we build some kind of continuity and get trust going with each other, and get things going."

He doesn't sound very convincing! :lmao:

sunman1_67

....after their terrible showing against the Giants?

<HEADLINE>Redskins' Zorn, Campbell off to shaky start</HEADLINE>
ASHBURN, Va. — Jason Campbell didn't look at all comfortable in the Meadowlands, and neither did Jim Zorn.

Maybe they just aren't meant for each other.

If they are, it's going to take awhile to find out.

From quarterback indecision to poor clock management, the Washington Redskins were overmatched and overwhelmed for much of the night in Zorn's coaching debut. While the regular season is kicking in for everyone else, the burgundy and gold still looked very much in preseason mode in Thursday night's 16-7 loss to the New York Giants.

"It's not just me; it's everybody," Campbell said Friday. "Hopefully the light's going to come on quick for all of us, including the offensive coaches, and we build some kind of continuity and get trust going with each other, and get things going."

He doesn't sound very convincing! :lmao:

How do you loose site of the clock? It's the most important part of the game! Zorn isn't impressing me so far. He doesn't trust the QB to make calls, so he is making all the calls and was taking his sweet azz time with about 3 mins left and down by 9. That's two scores the last I checked.

Piss poor coaching, and I think Jason Campbell needs to hit the sidelines if he can't get it done. He should have done a better job himself by making plays.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
How do you loose site of the clock? It's the most important part of the game! Zorn isn't impressing me so far. He doesn't trust the QB to make calls, so he is making all the calls and was taking his sweet azz time with about 3 mins left and down by 9. That's two scores the last I checked.

Piss poor coaching, and I think Jason Campbell needs to hit the sidelines if he can't get it done. He should have done a better job himself by making plays.

Well, it's a tradition with the Redskins, I think. Who was the last Head Coach, guilty of the same crime?

In one game, he drew a penalty - for calling a time out, when he shouldn't have, trying to "Ice" a Field goal kickers' attempt!

Does Joe Gibbs name ring a bell?

Otter

Nothing to see here

What did you expect?? Zorn was the only one that would take the job with the stipulations of keeping the coaching staff because Snyder didn't want to pay off the year left on most of them. The skins didn't help themselves on either line during the draft and yes, they needed wideouts so Vinny did his due diligence and came up with 2 dolts that show up for camp out of shape. Zorn is just a placeholder for this year, whole new staff next year. But, as long as Cerrato is still there, we will continue to come up on the short end. I am close to being fed up....and I'm not gonna take it no more!!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Nnnnnnnnooooooooooooo.....

What did you expect?? Zorn was the only one that would take the job with the stipulations of keeping the coaching staff because Snyder didn't want to pay off the year left on most of them. The skins didn't help themselves on either line during the draft and yes, they needed wideouts so Vinny did his due diligence and came up with 2 dolts that show up for camp out of shape. Zorn is just a placeholder for this year, whole new staff next year. But, as long as Cerrato is still there, we will continue to come up on the short end. I am close to being fed up....and I'm not gonna take it no more!!

....oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

We WILL live through this. We WILL endeavour to persevere. We WILL find a way to survive the evil.

We MUST!

STAYATHOMEMAMA3

WE WANT COLT...WE WANT COLT..WE WANT COLT!!!:thewave:

S

SeoulFood

wish people stop hyping up COLT BRENNEN..

wooohoooo he made some plays versus bunch of 4th stringers thats getting cut.

Do you really think you want a ROOKIE QB starting this year?? please stop

we need TODD COLLINS to start.

WHY DOES THE LOCAL DC MEDIA NEVER CRITICIZE VINNY CERRATO???

as far as im concern he is the WORSE VP/GM EVERRRRR
worse talent evaluator ive ever seen.

STAYATHOMEMAMA3

wish people stop hyping up COLT BRENNEN..

wooohoooo he made some plays versus bunch of 4th stringers thats getting cut.

Do you really think you want a ROOKIE QB starting this year?? please stop

we need TODD COLLINS to start.

WHY DOES THE LOCAL DC MEDIA NEVER CRITICIZE VINNY CERRATO???

as far as im concern he is the WORSE VP/GM EVERRRRR
worse talent evaluator ive ever seen.

I LIKE TODD COLLINS TOO... I THINK HE SHOULD START AND BRENNAN SHOULD BE BACK UP..... CAMPBELL JUST LOOKED REALLY SHAKY LAST NIGHT

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
:andyrooneyvoiceon:

didja ever wonder why some non-fans are so obsessed with the Redskins?

:andyrooneyvoiceoff: