Will The Redskins Bounce Back...

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
That'll be tested soon enough. Foreskins play Dallas at the end of the month (9/28) and then the Eagles the following week. I hear there's a shortage on white material and wood poles in the DC area. :whistle:

:surrender: should be the new "Redskin" smiley. :lol:

Oh My Gosh!

Ponytail, I don't think I've ever seen anyone "lay it on the line", as well as you just did! :killingme

Good going, dude! :lmao:

PsyOps

Pixelated
I thought...or was hoping that last year was just bad luck for our line. Apparently that line is nearing the end and its blatantly obvious now for all to see. I think we attack the lines next year.

Yeah... there's always next year. Quite obvious you've been saying that for at least 2 years. I've been saying it for several years. Tired of saying it.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Yeah... there's always next year. Quite obvious you've been saying that for at least 2 years. I've been saying it for several years. Tired of saying it.
That is the nature of the game. 31 other teams say that every year.

PsyOps

Pixelated
:nono: That would be Mr Snyder to you, peon.

All the more reason to call him

SNOTTIE SNYDIE

"Most of the luxuries and many of the so-called comforts of life are not only not indispensable, but positive hindrances to the elevation of mankind." --Thoreau

You are defined by your things and your arrogance. I am defined by my heart and soul. And you call me a peon? You will always be poorer than the "common man". And I will always desire to be a peon rather than a fool.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I couldn't see the game on the tube, since I had to work - only the scores on my buddy's cell phone.

Seems the Giants were down all through the game, so how did they pull out a win?

BuddyLee

Football addict
I couldn't see the game on the tube, since I had to work - only the scores on my buddy's cell phone.

Seems the Giants were down all through the game, so how did they pull out a win?
Back and forth game. Supposedly it was a controversial call as to whether Toomer kept his feet in bound in OT. However, a field goal and the Giants win.

The Bengals had a chance to punch it in at the goal line but bungled it up, as usual.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
So, the Redskins are about to confront the Cowboys - an away game at Cowboys Stadium.

What are the odds, that the 'skins will come away with a win?

(Jayson Taylor is out, remember?)

And, Romo seems to be looking better as a quarterback - so far.

Will T. O. have a big game against a divisional rival?

BuddyLee

Football addict
So, the Redskins are about to confront the Cowboys - an away game at Cowboys Stadium.

What are the odds, that the 'skins will come away with a win?

(Jayson Taylor is out, remember?)

And, Romo seems to be looking better as a quarterback - so far.

Will T. O. have a big game against a divisional rival?
History tells us that the odds are well against the Skins at Texas Stadium.

However, it's a football game and I can't wait to watch my team play win or lose.