Will The Redskins Bounce Back...

sunman1_67

I think Todd would get the job done. Sorry, I'm not gay and don't look at guy's asses, lol. I think he could get the job done. At least he has more of a mind then his coach!

I mean, what in the hell was Jim Zorn thinking about last night. He had something to prove to his boss, that little rich munchkin Synder.

Zorn is west coast offense, and he didn't know about "No-Huddle"???

It was a joke last night and I'm the world's biggest die-hard fan of the skins.

Something was just wrong there.

Last edited:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Todd could get it done with last years playbook but not this new offense. If you think the "run and shoot" is going to work with a team built for running first, then you are in for a looonnngggg season my friend. But I shall join you in your misery.

sunman1_67

Todd could get it done with last years playbook but not this new offense. If you think the "run and shoot" is going to work with a team built for running first, then you are in for a looonnngggg season my friend. But I shall join you in your misery.

What is your answer to get the team winning?

BuddyLee

Football addict
Exactly.

Campbell gives us the best chance to win now, not some rookie. He better learn quick though if he wants to win.

The first half of this game was horrific...a 6th pre-season game. However, the second half offered up a bit of hope. Without two of our top three cornerbacks we limited the Giants to 0 points; good adjustments there. There were obvious growing pains for the O-line, Campbell and Zorn in clock management. We'll have to wait it out and hope that things are resolved sooner rather than later. I'm willing to give it a year or so if it turns out for the best in the end.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Exactly.

Campbell gives us the best chance to win now, not some rookie. He better learn quick though if he wants to win.

The first half of this game was horrific...a 6th pre-season game. However, the second half offered up a bit of hope. Without two of our top three cornerbacks we limited the Giants to 0 points; good adjustments there. There were obvious growing pains for the O-line, Campbell and Zorn in clock management. We'll have to wait it out and hope that things are resolved sooner rather than later. I'm willing to give it a year or so if it turns out for the best in the end.

Otta has been saying for two years now...draft some big guys for the line! Jansen is beat up, Samuels never really impressed me, Kendall was supposed to be a band aid... Cerrato blew the draft and I thought Frost was crying sour grapes about getting cut but maybe he's right. There should be a league max for rookies and the ones that come to camp out of shape and hurt need to forfeit 1/2 of any money they received after signing.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Otta has been saying for two years now...draft some big guys for the line! Jansen is beat up, Samuels never really impressed me, Kendall was supposed to be a band aid... Cerrato blew the draft and I thought Frost was crying sour grapes about getting cut but maybe he's right. There should be a league max for rookies and the ones that come to camp out of shape and hurt need to forfeit 1/2 of any money they received after signing.
I thought...or was hoping that last year was just bad luck for our line. Apparently that line is nearing the end and its blatantly obvious now for all to see. I think we attack the lines next year. I thought we were going to take Brandon Albert this year but we didn't.

I am disappointed in the rookie WR's Kelly and Thomas but...

...I never expected great things from them this year anyway. Rookie WR's have little success in this league.

I cannot complain about the draft at this point because I haven't seen the rookie class perform much. I can see where they were going though. The offense has always had the least success.

I am glad Frost is gone. Too many chances...too many years.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Oh for shiat sake. Do you know how long I've been waiting? I'm getting old, I cannot take the stress and disappointment much longer. Just send me back 16 years or so. :yay:

......and a few ounces lighter? The Redskin's O line could use some more beef too! :killingme

Who was that woman that cried out: "Where's the beef?" :lmao:

LateApex

I kept telling all my Foreskin friends that you will not win as long as you have Jason Campbell as your QB.

Plain and simple:

He's dumb as a rock.

He can't process information fast enough at this level.

Athletic ability and inferior competition made him look better than he really is/was.

I, for one, hope you keep him for the next decade or so.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I kept telling all my Foreskin friends that you will not win as long as you have Jason Campbell as your QB.

Plain and simple:

He's dumb as a rock.

He can't process information fast enough at this level.

Athletic ability and inferior competition made him look better than he really is/was.

I, for one, hope you keep him for the next decade or so.

The most common trait, or flaw in his "game", that I keep hearing is - that he does not get rid of the football, fast enough, while he's dropping back, trying to find someone open in the secondary.

Maybe he can't read quickly enough to make a fast decision?

Ponytail

The most common trait, or flaw in his "game", that I keep hearing is - that he does not get rid of the football, fast enough, while he's dropping back, trying to find someone open in the secondary.

Maybe he can't read quickly enough to make a fast decision?

That'll be tested soon enough. Foreskins play Dallas at the end of the month (9/28) and then the Eagles the following week. I hear there's a shortage on white material and wood poles in the DC area. :whistle:

:surrender: should be the new "Redskin" smiley. :lol: