Winter Storm Likely Sunday Morning

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
We went from a rainy mix and bare ground to heavy ish snow and covered grass and our untreated road is also covered.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
There are some nearly melted flakes mixed in with the rain at the moment...absolutely zippy sticking to anything.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Amazing the difference a few miles makes.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Huge flakes and still coming down at a pretty good clip. Sticking to everything now.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
It’s gonna colder than a well digger’s ass tonight and these roads will end up slicker than snot. I should probably pull the generators and get them purring while everything is open.

It’s gonna colder than a well digger’s ass tonight and these roads will end up slicker than snot. I should probably pull the generators and get them purring while everything is open.
Forecast expects Leonardtown real temp to be down to 19 by 5 am.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Contractor snowplow came thru about an hour ago, roads are just wet now, no snow/slush at all. Didn't notice if he was putting down salt.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Plowed my and my neighbors driveways and it has turned into heavy slush. The Kubota did well; my body may take awhile to recuperate from shoveling the decks and sidewalks, though :lol:

Just came in from cleaning off vehicles and shoveling the heavy arse snow. There is a lot of melting going on and running water. Those who do not bother making escape paths for the melt-off are going to have an ice-skating rink in the morning for sure!

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Just came in from cleaning off vehicles and shoveling the heavy arse snow. There is a lot of melting going on and running water. Those who do not bother making escape paths for the melt-off are going to have an ice-skating rink in the morning for sure!
Oh No!! I might have to... you know... sequester in my house a day or two!!

:lol: