Wisdom Teeth

D

dems4me

Originally posted by Pete
Tell the truth, you would turn to stone if you were within 5 miles of a great Republican like Regan.

:angel: :angel: Just the same as you would if you came within 5 miles of a great democrat like Kennedy :shrug:

:razz: actually I believe our location is less than 5 miles from all the action. Btw, I have been very nice and respectful not to say anything insensitive about Regan to you and others out of respect -- for the next few weeks "today we are all republicans" :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dems4me

Originally posted by kwillia
I was just surfin' the net and walmart has some good deals on some music for this weekend...:yay:

:burning: And here I've been telling BF that the swelling is just more of me to love :burning:

:lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Originally posted by CMC122
Goodluck it'll get better before you're married
:cheesy:
My friends dad used to tell me that all the time whenever I'd whine about something :lol:

D

dems4me

Is this normal

My face jaw and neck have almost become one... like a suma wrestler and I've got a really big fat double chin... is this normal? It looks like I have a thyroid problem or something... whatever its called where people have the enlarged necks -- cariblue, cmc - did y'all have your necks swell up too???:confused: :frown:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Re: Is this normal

Originally posted by dems4me
My face jaw and neck have almost become one... like a suma wrestler and I've got a really big fat double chin... is this normal? It looks like I have a thyroid problem or something... whatever its called where people have the enlarged necks -- cariblue, cmc - did y'all have your necks swell up too???:confused: :frown:
You really should contact your dentist or oral surgeon with anything you think isn't normal. I used to work for a dentist, everyone heals differently, only your doctor will know if it's normal for you, and they're probably gonna need to take a look at it.

D

dems4me

Re: Re: Is this normal

Originally posted by Nickel
You really should contact your dentist or oral surgeon with anything you think isn't normal. I used to work for a dentist, everyone heals differently, only your doctor will know if it's normal for you, and they're probably gonna need to take a look at it.

thanks, I'm not having problems breathing or anything so I'll just see how it looks tomorrow. Dr. said peak swelling would be on Saturday -- I just can't fathom the idea of the swelling getting any bigger, and bigger and bigger over the next to days. I kind of feel like the little blue girl on Willie Wonka that just kept blowing up except mine is in the face and now neck:frown:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Re: Re: Re: Is this normal

thanks, I'm not having problems breathing or anything so I'll just see how it looks tomorrow. Dr. said peak swelling would be on Saturday -- I just can't fathom the idea of the swelling getting any bigger, and bigger and bigger over the next to days. I kind of feel like the little blue girl on Willie Wonka that just kept blowing up except mine is in the face and now neck:frown:
Having teeth extracted is a big deal, and it's gonna take awhile to heal. You need to baby it, and follow the doctor's instructions to the letter. That being said, if you think something's suspicious, contact the doctor, if something's wrong it needs to be treated, it won't go away on it's own.

CMC122

Go Braves!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Is this normal

Originally posted by Nickel
Having teeth extracted is a big deal, and it's gonna take awhile to heal. You need to baby it, and follow the doctor's instructions to the letter. That being said, if you think something's suspicious, contact the doctor, if something's wrong it needs to be treated, it won't go away on it's own.
:yeahthat:

D

dems4me

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Is this normal

Originally posted by CMC122
:yeahthat:

How do I know something if something is wrong if I don't know what the norm is for this stuff:confused: I'll call tomorrow if things are still swelling. :smile: thanks:smile:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Is this normal

How do I know something if something is wrong if I don't know what the norm is for this stuff:confused: I'll call tomorrow if things are still swelling. :smile: thanks:smile:
If something feels wrong, call the doctor and describe what's going on. It can't hurt, and you'll probably feel better knowing that what's going on is normal, if it isn't, they'll treat it, so you'll feel better. If you're gonna call, you need to do it ASAP, they're not gonna want to see you on a Friday evening or a Saturday.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Re: Is this normal

I've got a really big fat double chin... is this normal?

based on the pics I saw from the lunch a couple weeks ago, I'd say it's normal for you. :cheesy:

D

dems4me

Re: Re: Is this normal

Originally posted by crabcake
based on the pics I saw from the lunch a couple weeks ago, I'd say it's normal for you. :cheesy:

I wasn't in any of the pictures :shrug: - just one far away shot where it looked like I was lighting a crack pipe :shrug: What color was I wearing on the picture you saw :shrug: