Wishful thinking...

I'm looking forward to...

• Sitting on a warm, tropical beach...all day...every day.

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • A mountain cabin.

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • An RV and motor all over.

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Stay home but fly alot, all over the globe.

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Move to Arizona

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Move to Florida

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Stay right here and tend to my garden/hobby

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Work forever/Start new career

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Being the youngest and fastest at the Home

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other...please describe...

Votes: 11 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cinderella

We have about 20 more years to work until we can retire, but when we do we'd like to live in a small house (with a big garage) somewhere on the Eastern Shore on the water. Just spend our days fishing and otherwise relaxing while looking out over the water.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
mrweb said:
Put on a straw hat, hop on my tractor with a train of mowers behind....start down the first hole on the golf course and relax. No stress. I'll be there in 10 years.
Move to Myrtle Beach/ Conway SC and be a course ranger at Wild Wing Plantation, or maybe Tidewater, oh and fish...a lot.

fttrsbeerwench

Mountain cabin.. West Virginia maybe.. So I can still be near DC and the ocean... I have wanted to spend a month or so on the Appalachian Trail.. Just wandering around in the woods..
I don't want for much..

sushisamba

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Sitting on a warm, tropical beach every day grabbed my attention first. But then I realized, that's what I want to do now, while I can still wear a bikini. :lmao:

No one wants to see grandma on the beach in her bathing suit :barf:

I will live in a big city so that I'll have access to public transportation and conveniences so that if I'm still alone then :bawl: I won't feel so lonely.

D

dems4me

I voted other -- waking up and going to sleep out on the water!! Fishing and crabbing all day too!! :yahoo:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
:howdy: I'm an other too.

I probably won't stop working until I get enough money to buy that house in Venice and speedboat about the city.

And, by working I mean playing lotto and flirting with rich single people.

bcp

In My Opinion
since when I hit retirement age, the majority of Americans will hit it with me, I want to be a greeter at that new store for the elderly,, Walker Mart